New Vote for VvV Artis on BS forums

Started by Razz, March 02, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razz

Please go to Broadsword forums and vote for the your choice on VvV Arties!

This has been an ongoing point of contention for a while. If your not familiar with this topic please ask around before placing your vote.

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/189/poll-and-discussion-vvv-arties-on-siege?

Creeger

Oh my gosh! A pole to potentially decide our fate, posted on a foum few of us go to. GRATE! I had to make an account to vote.

I see Hi-5 hit it hard. Bet a bunch of their members (that don’t play Siege) expressed their opinion. How many times do we have to vote the “Easy Mode Loot Buffet” down!? Grrrrr  >:(

This aggravated me so much. One of those Hi-5 idiots actually said, “Siege should have same rules as every shard...”.  What!? Where’s The Tylenol...

Get over there and vote!

Razz

Quote from: Creeger on March 02, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
Oh my gosh! A pole to potentially decide our fate, posted on a foum few of us go to. GRATE! I had to make an account to vote.

I see Hi-5 hit it hard. Bet a bunch of their members (that don’t play Siege) expressed their opinion. How many times do we have to vote the “Easy Mode Loot Buffet” down!? Grrrrr  >:(

This aggravated me so much. One of those Hi-5 idiots actually said, “Siege should have same rules as every shard...”.  What!? Where’s The Tylenol...

Get over there and vote!

My thoughts exactly.

Becca

The fake chargar is over there posting untruths to make us look bad too. She posted in that thread , user name the real chargar

Natalia

Thanks for pointing out that is the Fake Chargar.  I was rather shocked when I read the post, not realizing it wasn't our CharGar.

Hoffs

If this fake CharGar is on there pretending to be the real Char then the admins should be notified. It is unacceptable for them to allow this on official forums, although I doubt that Broadsword will care.

Blind Otto

I do wish that they'd made us pick a character from our account.
But then, I suppose people on production shards have multiple slots to pick from, so there's the risk of changing identities every 20 seconds... I can't actually see how they can win here. It's the old "pleasing all the people all the time problem".
But I will ask if this fake's been reported - surely making an account with malicious purpose is against the T's and C's?

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

I love how some went to prodo shard telling how Siege players were making multi accounts to rig the vote, I gave up after that part and decided whatever they vote (I am quoting Otto) "Its Siege Perilous" and I will adjust

Blind Otto

The only time I was actively a PvPer, there were faction arties on Siege.
Now, it might make a difference to the people who are really good at it, but to me, it didn't make any difference at all.
With arties, I died. Without arties, I died. With one artie on and one artie off, I died.

However...

With a squad of my KSS brothers and sisters standing shoulder to shoulder against the strangely clad foe, I lived.

Something to ponder?