Golden Tuna - Day 2

Started by Shayla Keylley, February 14, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shayla Keylley

Is it guaranteed to get me the largest, heaviest Golden Tuna?

Shayla Keylley

Sara Dale

Awww    Your moving out of the neighborhood to some land locked spot with out the benefits of nice fresh breezes keeping you cool?   

Shayla Keylley

Nice Mountain breezes, fresh scent of pine in the air, no fog, quiet. That's what kitty and I need to recuperate says the chiurgeon.   

Branwyn of Errol

Sounds like you have a nice new home. Should you want to enjoy the salt air again for a spell, come visit Honor Abbey on the shore at Honor Landing by the Trinsic Swamp. Great fishing in shallows or deep water and supeb coffee.

Blind Otto

The good news : Tis near the end of the month! The crisis of the golden tuna shall soon be a thing of the past! Huzzah!
The bad news : I just perused the scrolls of Stratics, and must now wash my hands.
There is a new fishing contest there! Now ye must catch a dragonfish that bounces around on a spring! The mind doth boggle!

Shayla Keylley

The Good News: Sara Dale has 120 fishing and will be spending hours and hours and hours fishing for a bouncy, confused identity fish.
The Great News: I don't have 120 fishing and will be spending hours and hours and hours being a productive member of society.
The Real News: I'll be filling my time doing something totally worthless while feeling smug alternating with envy.

Blind Otto

I do not have 120 fishing either, my friend. Perhaps one day I will have all the time in the world to go and do those world-spanning quests. Perhaps.
But, I also note that the EM is making himself vulnerable *cough* I mean available - to meet with the citizens of this fair land, and possibly answer some questions, in the coming month.
So, your choices are many! Ye can take all the unwanted fish ye caught and throw them at him, or ask him to arrange quests for less demanding fish!
Personally, I'd go with the pelting of fish, but my aim is as good as my eyesight, so perhaps someone with 120 throwing should attend instead?