CharGar impersonator

Started by CharGar, February 04, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharGar

Seems someone created another CharGar character.  Please do not do any trades whatsoever with this person.  I will always wear my Gil tag as well.  Also, don't friend any CharGar to any houses.

Torin

yes, saw a blue CharGar running by...

Map

I saw her running around outside of Destard, mentioned it in guild chat and Blind Otto confirmed he saw her there last night as well.
Love won't save you, only my new powers can do that!

Map

CharGar and Xyience were waiting for me outside my Northern Keep, walled my doors and PK'd me as I ran from my boat. Everything but my noob armor was looted :\ Happened after I mentioned my houses location in GenChat to Dagny Taggart, doh!  :-\
Love won't save you, only my new powers can do that!

Blind Otto

I did not confirm seeing anything. *frowns*
What I SAID was, I HEARD dozens of footsteps running past, all shouting "I'm CharGar!" "No, I'm CharGar!" "I'm CharGar and so's my wife!".
This was in the vicinity of West Brit Bank, and the ninjitsu-training doppleganger was heading in the general direction of the library/blacksmith/out of town.
As later messages (from Skara's good Governor, if I recall rightly) confirmed, it seems the miscreant in question headed out of town - possibly towards the graveyard, possibly towards the dungeon.

So, this can be a confirmed hearing of the cunning copycat, but not a sighting.

There was, however, a confirmed sighting, as my loyal scribe visited Luna for some supplies. I know, I know, but I've yet to successfully raise her standards. The individual in question had stopped replicating itself, and was standing at the moongate for several minutes. Whether anyone followed them from there, I do not know. My scribe was not exactly equipped for tracking, much less for battle.

The Real CharGar

This is an outrage! I am the real CharGar, not this painted up hussy!

I would also like to apply for membership in Gilfane.

I can do anything she can do better. I can do anything better then her! /dances

All My Love,

The Real CharGar

ii & Sabin

Razz

Quote from: The Real CharGar on February 06, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
This is an outrage! I am the real CharGar! Not this painted up hussy!

I would also like to apply for membership in Gilfane!

All My Love,

The Real CharGar

I'm convinced. I vote full membership.

Sara Dale

Victim

Victim

Quote from: The Real CharGar on February 06, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
This is an outrage! I am the real CharGar, not this painted up hussy!

I would also like to apply for membership in Gilfane.

All My Love,

The Real CharGar

I don't believe you, the real CharGar has a cuter backside