Email from EM Kincaid

Started by Sara Dale, January 30, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Dale

EM Kincaid sent an email to me after the void pool.  He has given me permission to post it here.  I had been contacting him about the EM House when I was building it, so he had my email address.    I loved his cheerleader outfit.

Hello!

To everyone who was involved, well done!

I have to admit, I almost missed it. I wasn't 100% certain which weekend you were going for, and only found you folks when I was doing my usual "what's going on around Siege" patrol! I'm glad I did.

I hope my cheerleader outfit wasn't too distracting, or that anyone will take my presence there as "Oh, you only got that far because of your EM". If accusations like that start flying, I sincerely apologise, and will certainly refute them. I am SO happy that Siege achieved what it did 100% on player-effort, without any intervention from me at all.

Take that, Asuka!

I want to update the shields outside the VP and at Brit Bank, but I think this should be a proper ceremony, not just a "pop in and change the values" thing. And, I've learned a bit since the last time! To avoid PK problems, I'll either advise everyone to go as ghosts, or in minimum gear that they don't fear losing.  The bulk of the ceremony will take place at Britain Bank.

If you could let me know a date and a time that would suit the majority of the people who were involved, that would be great, and I'll arrange the ceremony for that time.

I could also do with the following info:

Number of waves : I think this was 276, but please let me know!

Time taken : I have no idea!

Total participants : I counted 19 of you there, but some people were running around, and there were monsters, and pets, and... I give up.

High Scorer : The Best Single Battle scoreboard shows Az at 168395 - but I'll leave you to confirm this.

And, of course, by "you" I mean "Siege's players" - please don't think I'm dumping all of this on you, personally. It's simply that you've been my main contact on VP-related things! :)

And please pass on my congratulations to everyone who was there.

I hope you all had fun!

EM Kincaid

CharGar