The Developer Meet and Greets Atlantic – January 29th 9pm ET

Started by Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret, January 29, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

tonight folks, be early if you have a question or concern/request.

Nazghoul Mortis

I've never done a meet & greet.  What do i have to do to participate and ask questions?

Quote from: Nazghoul Mortis on January 29, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
I've never done a meet & greet.  What do i have to do to participate and ask questions?

Arrive early and get in the line that will be forming just south of the area where the King's Throne room is

Nazghoul Mortis

Crap, I'm unwillingly busy at that time..

If someone could ask for me:

1.) See about when Book Satchels will be introduced (holds all spellbooks, runic atlas', regular rune books, BOD books, etc).
2.) War Paint: Made from cooking.  Like Tribal Paint, but that gives minor buffs to the person wearing it.  For example: Melee Warpaint gives +3 HCI & +3 DCI.  Mage Warpaint gives +3 SDI & +1 Casting Focus.

Thanks in advance if someone could ask these for me. 

Quote from: Nazghoul Mortis on January 29, 2018, 09:26:18 PM
Crap, I'm unwillingly busy at that time..

If someone could ask for me:

1.) See about when Book Satchels will be introduced (holds all spellbooks, runic atlas', regular rune books, BOD books, etc).
2.) War Paint: Made from cooking.  Like Tribal Paint, but that gives minor buffs to the person wearing it.  For example: Melee Warpaint gives +3 HCI & +3 DCI.  Mage Warpaint gives +3 SDI & +1 Casting Focus.

Thanks in advance if someone could ask these for me.  

If I can make it I will be glad to ask.  I have UO wedding locked and loaded with your questions and my character sitting at the Castle bridge

Quote from: Nazghoul Mortis on January 29, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
Thanks!

1. something about the next Pub do not hold her to it

2. we have fish pies  ??? ??? ???

Nazghoul Mortis

A big thanks to whoever brought up my topics!  Thanks again!

Quote from: Nazghoul Mortis on January 30, 2018, 02:06:18 PM
A big thanks to whoever brought up my topics!  Thanks again!

I was #1 and ask both questions just as you posted them here, there is a posting at UHall from the Newshounds

Nazghoul Mortis

Very cool.  Apparently, the fish pies already do what my war paint idea does.  I didn't know we had fish pies lol.

The book satchel thing is my big concern, all of my characters, on great lakes, not so much on siege, have backpacks FULL of books of various types.