Sara dale

Started by CharGar, September 11, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharGar

Sara dale called me.  Her and her family are safe but have no electric. She said she will get on when she can

SarahAnn

Quote from: CharGar on September 11, 2017, 03:29:09 PM
Sara dale called me.  Her and her family are safe but have no electric. She said she will get on when she can
Awesome I am so happy she was able t contact you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ii & Sabin

Watchertoo

Thank you for letting us know!

Hoffs

Good news, thanks for the post. If you hear anything from Mavia or Sarah, let us know too please.

Natalia

Wonderful news.  Thanks so much!

Sara Dale

Hi there..  Our electricity went out at 2am this morning and we have it back on  at 930pm.  We didn't starve,  earlier in the week we went out and bought a camp stove.   Rice, broccoli and chicken for dinner this evening.   We hung our lantern from a hook in the ceiling so had plenty of light to cook, eat and clean by.   Things are still frozen in the big freezer. Klondike bars started to get soft but were still good.  

Jacksonville set a record for wind and rain.  I heard there was flooding downtown area, and a lot of other places in the area.  

Tomorrow Ed will take our daughter  to her place and see what happened there.  She lives within sight of the Trout River.    Her garage, laundry room and den and half bath are all on the ground floor.  The rest is up a level.  We are hopeing for the best for her.  

We had over 250k people with out elec and over 100k are back with it now.   We have a good electric company.   It helps to live with in a mile of 2 fire stations.   They try to get them back up as soon as they can..

I'm off for tonight,  Ill be on in a day or so.  Night  Sara Dale

Update.  Daughter just had a bit of water in the garage, some empty cardboard boxes are going to get tossed.   Other houses around there  were flooded.  Her electricity is back on.  So all is good with her.

New update.  Daughter is home. Our  son on his way from NC.  They received pictures of their mobile home and it is safe and dry.  They live south of us in Hastings out in the boonies which was a badly flooded area.

Natalia

Wonderful to hear from you, Sara.  I hope your daughter's home is livable.  Good luck with all the aftermath.

Creeger

Blind Otto

I am heartily relieved to hear that you are safe! Please stay that way!
*cheers*

Tjalle

Becca

Happy you are all good and everything is back on.

Tangent

So awesome you and yours are in good shape

Branwyn of Errol

Greetings everyone,

I popped in to get news of those of you who were impacted by the storm. We continue our prayers for all of you and especially those who didn't fare very well. My sister, niece and brother-in-law who live and have a horse barn in West Palm beach loaded up the livestock and went up to KY.
Just typical early autumn weather here after a cool wet summer. The leaves are beginning to change color.

CharGar

So glad to hear from you Branwyn!