Vet requesting membership

Started by SpyderBite, April 13, 2017, 03:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpyderBite

I would like to apply for membership to GIL on my alt Mandolin.. a Tamer in training. Perhaps my other account Charisma a Nox/Dexxer for VvV. Obviously SpyderBite would be useless to GIL.. and I guarantee there will be no conflict of interest there.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hoffs

Quote from: Mandolin on April 13, 2017, 03:39:21 AM
I would like to apply for membership to GIL on my alt Mandolin.. a Tamer in training. Perhaps my other account Charisma a Nox/Dexxer for VvV. Obviously SpyderBite would be useless to GIL.. and I guarantee there will be no conflict of interest there.

Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for your post and application, which has now been brought before the Gilfane Landsraad.

SpyderBite

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

Natalia

Hello!  You know me as Lady Lavendar on Sonoma, and Silvara Albina, who was in your Vampire guild on Siege.  Warmest welcome to GIL.  I am looking forward to new adventures with you!  I am most often on Natalia Marais, Nico, or Belladonna. 

SpyderBite

Ditto Natalia. This was all an alaborite plan to get close to you anyways. So plan successful. ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Natalia

I'm very happy to hear that!  I am very excited to have you back playing Siege!

Blind Otto

Huzzah! Tis a Spyder! Pass the ale and ask the Skara Ranger where the fattest sheep is!
*puts on silver gorget and welds pockets shut*

Ian James

Well, hello there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

ii & Sabin

SpyderBite

Quote from: Blind Otto on April 15, 2017, 09:16:12 AM
Huzzah! Tis a Spyder! Pass the ale and ask the Skara Ranger where the fattest sheep is!
*puts on silver gorget and welds pockets shut*
We have history old man!

A history of long friendship that is! ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk