New Event Moderator coming to Siege- Publish 96 Notes and news

Started by Natalia, February 08, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalia

From the Ultima Onlilne Newsletter

Greetings Everyone,

I am happy to announce we will be publishing Publish 96  to our Japanese shards tonight during their normal maintenance and the US shards will receive it during their normal schedule maintenance times.  We appreciate all the great feedback we have received from everyone, please keep it coming.

February's Dev Meet and Greet schedule this month will be Siege Perilous on February 13th at 7pm ET and Mizuho on February 27th at 9 am ET.  We look forward to seeing everyone there.

We want to wish everyone in Britannia a happy Valentine's Day! For those love birds who want to tie the knot we have a new item in the Ultima Store, the Wedding Package.  You can check out more details about the Wedding Package below!  

You will soon see a new Event Moderator on Oceania, Chesapeake, and Siege Perilous, so please welcome them to your shards when you see them.

We are well underway working on Publish 97.  The major feature release for Pub 97 is the long anticipated pet revamp.  More details will be available as we move through the development process, up front I can tell you we have new creatures to tame, new ways to train and customize pets, and new viable options for pets beyond just a greater dragon!

On a final note I want to let everyone know that we are checking popular areas for those that are unattended macroing.  If a GM appears I highly suggest you speak to him immediately, this will be your only advanced warning.  

See you in Britannia,

Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Producer

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Razz

Quote from: Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Vixen on February 08, 2017, 08:19:51 PM
At least we now know why Bennu is leaving us.

Did I miss something? I don't see anything about why Bennu is leaving us. I only saw that we were getting a new EM, which was already known.

Blind Otto

Meet and greet at midnight on a Monday, by my strangely crafted timepiece.
Words cannot express my joy.
*mutters*

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Razz on February 08, 2017, 08:49:35 PM
Quote from: Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Vixen on February 08, 2017, 08:19:51 PM
At least we now know why Bennu is leaving us.

Did I miss something? I don't see anything about why Bennu is leaving us. I only saw that we were getting a new EM, which was already known.
https://www.facebook.com/uoembennu/
Siege Perilous, Feb 27th, 3:30pm East (Meet at EM House)
Please note, this will be my last event on Siege Perilous.

QuoteYou will soon see a new Event Moderator on Oceania, Chesapeake, and Siege Perilous, so please welcome them to your shards when you see them.