Hello

Started by Sargatanza, February 06, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargatanza

*hugs*
After a long thought, I made a final and irrevocable decision to join Gilfane! Like, probably, many of you already know I love many, if not all, of the members of this great community and I will be very happy to be part of a team; be there when I can help, or at least try to do it, and just get pleasure from communication. Reasons, why i decided to join are many, one or two i want to keep as a secret, other that i think i will have a lot of fun with GIL. I have studied the rules and should strictly follow them. What do you say, will you take me :)?

Sincerely, Kalenskei Michael.

CharGar

Razz

Dr Alzheimer

Welcome to the best community in Ultima Online! I am happy to see you in our team! I liked you from the first day I met you - and I had a comparable way until I came here. Best decision in my UO-life and I wish I had known this right from the start!
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Natalia

Hi there.  I have always enjoyed seeing you in chat or in game, and wished to know you better.  I'm very pleased to hear you are joining Gilfane!  This is a wonderful group!

Freja

I wish the best for you Sarga, you know that, but you also know, this make me very sad, as I don't believe that is right for you.
I do respect your choice and hope it will work for you.

Your friend Freja
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Sara Dale

Hi Sarg.   Welcome. You will find us to be a lot of fun.

Hoffs

Hi Sarga. Thanks for the post. I have sent you a PM.

Blind Otto

Sarah

Great Guild, Great Alliance!

Welcome!

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome Sarg,
White Council and Gilfane are great people to play with and a lot of fun. You made a wise decision if fun and comraderie are what you seek.

ii & Sabin

Nazghoul Mortis

SARG !!

Welcome to Gilfane friend!

Sargatanza

Thank for the kind posts  ;D