Santa Claus is Coming to Town! Sunday December 18 3PM EST Vesper Bank

Started by Natalia, December 16, 2016, 08:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalia

Hello.  I just got a letter from Santa Claus!  He is coming to Siege on Sunday December 18, at 3PM EST, and will be at Vesper Bank square to give out gifts.

Happy Holidays!  Merry Christmas!

Victim

I would recommend avoiding the innocent looking boxes along the Bank wall. I cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss of life/limb associated with these. Santa, feel free to meddle with them.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Victim on December 17, 2016, 02:23:09 PM
I would recommend avoiding the innocent looking boxes along the Bank wall. I cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss of life/limb associated with these. Santa, feel free to meddle with them.
All made and purchase from ACME?

Hoffs

Thanks to Santa and his minions for arranging this. Was good fun and good to see so many there.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Hoffs on December 18, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Thanks to Santa and his minions for arranging this. Was good fun and good to see so many there.

it was fun

Freja

Thanks to Santa and his Elves, it was great fun and good to see some actions at a bank.
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Torin

Yes,... Thanks for the event and for all those hard work behind....

Sara Dale

Thank you Santa and all The Elves for the fun afternoon.  Great work.

Becca

Natalia

Thank you to all who came.  Special thanks to Thring for farming all the sugar seeds and foil for the nutcrackers.  Thanks to Thring, Kensie Mori, and Pepper MinStix, the hard working elves.  Thank you to Governor Victim, who gave us permission to hold the event in Vesper.  Thank you to PEC Raine and PEC Wraith, who were outstanding in helping set up all the deco.  Thank you to Leawyn for the cloth for Santa and the elves.  Thank you to Sara Dale for the milk and cookies!  Thank you to Morgan and others who helped maintain some semblance of order.  It was a good time.  Santa and the Elves hope to return next December, with new surprises!

Thank you everyone for the support for this event. Thank you Hoffs, for suggesting staging the event in the City of Vesper  That worked really well.

Merry Christmas!

Torin

..some hours later Santa was at Atlantic and handing out gifts.... 
I ain´t sure if that was the same one. - But the Xmas elf at the door, who handed out some brews was named Thring.
Looks like Thring was really busy farming on 2 shards.

Awesome work Thring!

Thank you

Dr Alzheimer

Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Freja

This December had been a wonderful Christmas month so far, I really love that. It's so great.
Thanks to Santa and his elves, devs for the festival and the players for bringing the Christmas spirit to Siege Perilous.
Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Branwyn of Errol

Thanks to all who worked on this event; thank you Santa and elves for the gifts and chocolates; and it was good to see people standing around socializing at the Vesper Bank.

Natalia

Hello.  Torin, yes it was the same group, Santa and the Elves, who went to Atlantic an hour later.  Mrs. Santa made it to Atlantic as well.  They had to be quick, and the reindeer had to fly fast, to get there in time for the folks on Atlantic.  They were on Sonoma the day before.  They are a busy group delivering gifts during the month of December!  They work on the gifts most of the year, and then spend the holidays delivering.  As Santa finds it hard to climb down chimneys these days, he just lets us know when he will arrive so people can meet him.  Glad you got to see him on Atlantic as well, and get a different set of gifts!