SPIDERS!!

Started by Ian James, November 06, 2016, 12:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razz

Wha the........ where was that pic taken? I just need to know where NOT to go... ever.

kelmo

Here is a pleasant looking fellow...

Blind Otto

You can never have too many amazing spiders. Well, almost never.

I like this little fellow. He can come and play at the local tavern whenever he likes.

This is apparently a camel spider. It's very pretty.

And here's a coastal peacock spider. It's even prettier. Almost huggable.
No, I don't know which coast. Hopefully not the one I'm near.

And, as you can ALMOST never have too many spiders...

and...

*waits for the demerits, and an angry, spider-fearing mob*

Razz

Good god! Can I give out Demerits?

those last two pics did it to me Otto.

Blind Otto

I wonder how many spiders an EM can create in an evening? Perhaps I should suggest something to EM Bennu...

Oh, all right. I'll behave. Here's a pretty dancing spider to make up for the horror.
He (she?) would fit right in with our local savages.

kelmo

Ian James

OH GOD KELMO, Poor Hoffs....
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Razz

That better be a teeny tiny toilet bowl or fake.....

I really don't know why I keep coming back to this thread....

Blind Otto

Relax, that one's fake. Some poor soul with less of a life than the zombies I killed earlier posted an entire YouTube video about it. And added health tips to the comments section.
*shakes head in amazement*

I only know this because I was looking for similar ones to annoy, er, educate Razz, and there's a fairly bad one of a valiant tavern-goer who kicks up the lid, only to have a large spider run up his leg. That particular video shows up on the same set of results...

Do yourself a favour, and don't search for things like "scariest spider ever" or "largest spider ever". And "bird eating spiders" should definitely be off the menu for anyone who (i) likes birds or (ii) dislikes spiders.

Me, I rather like the sound of the new spider mount.

Blind Otto

I'm not sure about this one.

Probably special effects. Or sorcery.
Or a town where no one ever dusts.

CharGar

Blind Otto

Say what you will about spiders, a guild of savages (or even orcs) charging into battle on the ethy versions of those would look amazing!
I imagine the prodo shards will be overrun with drider guilds before too long. Poor things.

Oh, and here's another one.

Freja

Tina Tink is very unhappy about the Spiders I brought at the Auction

Freja, Vampire, The Dark Outlaws, TDO* & Tina Tink, Crafter

Blind Otto

This fellow is fascinating.
He's called a Chinese Hourglass Spider, and is a member of the Trapdoor Spider family.

I think this would have made for a better mount than the tarantula - it appears to be armoured, and it even comes with an aft shield... or maybe a cannon!

Hoffs

Quote from: Razz on November 10, 2016, 05:17:22 PM
Good god! Can I give out Demerits?

those last two pics did it to me Otto.

I am now officially bestowing you with full authority to hand out unlimited demerits to anyone posting here.

Anyone that isn't me, of course. :)