A large thank you to Gilfane

Started by Victim, September 25, 2016, 01:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victim

I wanted to take this opportunity to Thank all of Gil for having me as a guest in their guild for the past few months. I have enjoyed it greatly and have had much fun. i will be leaving Gilfane and joining up with Tyrath and Silent to give PERV a shot and see what we can build. I hope to keep all the friendships i have built and maintained while in Gilfane and look forward to joining in with hunts and other events along side you. Again, thank you all.

CharGar

Was great having you in the guild.  Good luck!

Natalia

Always happy to see you, no matter what your guild tag.  Good luck with the new group.

Razz

Kinda sad to see you go Vic.  But at least now when I call you Perv you can pretend I'm talking about your guild. =)

Victim

Quote from: Razz on September 25, 2016, 06:02:29 AM
Kinda sad to see you go Vic.  But at least now when I call you Perv you can pretend I'm talking about your guild. =)

*chuckles*

Tjalle

:)

Was good having you here. Have fun with the new group!

Ian James

Best of luck with the new group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Sara Dale

It was great having you around.   But we cant have those secret alliance chats with out the world listening in.

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

NO!  Kimi Mori will miss you, Zardoz says bye and Vixen says dang there went my sources of gems in the future.  Don't be a stranger be sure to pop in and say hi

Victim

Quote from: Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Vixen on September 25, 2016, 04:08:01 PM
NO!  Kimi Mori will miss you, Zardoz says bye and Vixen says dang there went my sources of gems in the future.  Don't be a stranger be sure to pop in and say hi
i know, now we'll have to meet in private to gossip . . .

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Quote from: Victim on September 25, 2016, 08:33:09 PM
Quote from: Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Vixen on September 25, 2016, 04:08:01 PM
i know, now we'll have to meet in private to gossip . . .
LOL

Eye of Hoffs

Was great to have you along and good luck in the new venture.