Dev Meet and Greet rescheduled to TODAY Mon August 8

Started by Natalia, August 08, 2016, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalia

Siege Perilous Meet and Greet

Posted on August 8, 2016 by Mesanna

Greetings all,

We are sorry for the misunderstanding in the scheduling of the Dev Meet and Greet.  We will be holding the Meet and Greet tonight 8/8 at 9 pm ET.  The location is in Serpent’s Hold at the Counselor Hall aka The War Room.  We have placed a moongate to the location near the Luna Moongate.

Hope to see you tonight.

UO Team

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

thanks

I have a few (9) questions, the first is mine, the rest are from folks that are in Germany, UK
etc..  They asked that I relay their questions for them

2001, The yr that the lands of Ilshenar were born.  I am sure you know the history of those

lands, but to this date we still cannot mark runes, nor gate to and from those lands,

(recalling out is allowed on other shards)  Is there any way that this can be fixed, maybe

allow us to mark runes, gate in/out.

The nexts are/was from Europe players that could not make it due to time zones;

Can we have a smiliar crystal portal for illenshar dungeons/towns, too, like we have in eodon?

Can we sail in illenshar, too, one time?

Can we have an update on Guild Menu, so we can see Alliance guilds and members online status, too?

Will it be possible one time, that a house plot can be left to north and west side?

Can the bug with the eodon/myrmdex quest been fixed? you have swear alligiance to myrmdex

and hand in all items to the tinkerer to get the quest for killing Zipartiotl, but you

swear alligiance to the eodon in mean time, then the quest goes "poof" and get lost and

even the items you handed in are lost. It should be possible to do both start quest and if

you are ready for the "champ" then you should be able to apply for both bosses.

When will we get a house or account search?  We got these days a vendor search. - I would

like to have that kind of search engine for my house or account, where i can search for and

it would bring up a map, like i got on vendor search. - And with the map i can open that

container, where the item is stored in. Like you can do with the context menue on the map

you got on vendor search. If that item is in bank, the map should show a bank. .... For an

account search, it should show the name of the server, where i got that item.

Why aren´t summoned (animated dead) from corgul not hit by range spells (f.e. wither).  It

seems to be any Monster's necro summoned creature.  And they also cannot be targeted by

chain lightning or meteor.

Is it intended that altered items like for example Corgul sashes or crimmys cannot be altered back? If so, why?

Tjalle

If you don´t plan on fighting anything, just go naked with a robe on.
That way you´ll lose nothing if you should happen to die for whatever reason.

Wolfman

That was on very short notice!!!!
Glad my shoulder did not let me sleep so I was able to atend.

Lore Denin

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

I email off the list of questions and received a simple reply from her.  SO she at least read the email.  I also told her in email that we did not want VvV arties on Siege. If anyone hears of a focus group I sure do wish to know of it.