Dev Meet an Greet

Started by Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret, July 23, 2016, 12:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Siege Perilous Dev Meet an Greet
August 1 @ 7:00 pm EDT

http://uo.com/event/siege-perilous-dev-meet-an-greet/

Washington DC (USA - District of Columbia)   Monday, August 1, 2016 at 7:00:00 PM   EDT   UTC-4 hours
Copenhagen (Denmark)   Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 1:00:00 AM   CEST   UTC+2 hours
Honolulu (USA - Hawaii)   Monday, August 1, 2016 at 1:00:00 PM   HAST   UTC-10 hours
Frankfurt (Germany - Hesse)   Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 1:00:00 AM   CEST   UTC+2 hours

Wolfman

Thx for all your trouble to write down the times for us not living on the east coast!

One thing for the future:
We Germans know that Denmark is in the same timezone as we are. The inhabitants of the British Isles on the other hand are one hour behind us, and I do not know if they are able to get that complicated mathematical equation solved! ;)

Natalia

How very thoughtful to have my time zone on your list!  That might be a first!

Hoffs

Quote from: Wolfman on July 24, 2016, 06:47:46 AM
Thx for all your trouble to write down the times for us not living on the east coast!

One thing for the future:
We Germans know that Denmark is in the same timezone as we are. The inhabitants of the British Isles on the other hand are one hour behind us, and I do not know if they are able to get that complicated mathematical equation solved! ;)

*glares*

QuoteHow very thoughtful to have my time zone on your list!  That might be a first!

Your welcome

QuoteThx for all your trouble to write down the times for us not living on the east coast!

Your Welcome

Quote*glares*

*ducks just in case*  ;)

Question to ask 1st Aug

2001, The yr that the lands of Ilshenar were born.  I am sure you know the history of those lands, but to this date we still cannot mark runes, nor gate to and from those lands, (recalling out is allowed on other shards)  Is there any way that this can be fixed, maybe allow us to mark runes, gate in/out.

Torin

If i would be able to join, i would ask the following questions:
(but i am afraid that time is to late for me)

1. Can we have an update on Guild Menu, so we can see Alliance guilds and members online status, too?
2. Can we sail in illenshar, too, one time?
3. Can we have a smiliar crystal portal for illenshar dungeons/towns, too, like we have in eodon?
4. Will it be possible one time, that a house plot can be left to north and west side?
5. Can the bug with the eodon/myrmdex quest been fixed?
6. When will we get a house or account search?

and finally as we are not seeing the hotairballon coming soon.
When will we get our seahorses, so we can cross the water easily?

Torin

An other one. - 7. Why aren´t summoned (animated dead) from corgul not hit by range spells (f.e. wither).

Gunth

Quote from: Torin on July 28, 2016, 11:52:43 AM
An other one. - 7. Why aren´t summoned (animated dead) from corgul not hit by range spells (f.e. wither).

It seems to be any Monster's necro summoned creature.  And they also cannot be targeted by chain lightning or meteor.

I am getting a script ready for your questions but you may need to explain them just a bit better

I have a few questions, the first is mine, the rest are from folks that are in Germany, UK etc..  They asked that I relay their questions for them

2001, The yr that the lands of Ilshenar were born.  I am sure you know the history of those lands, but to this date we still cannot mark runes, nor gate to and from those lands, (recalling out is allowed on other shards)  Is there any way that this can be fixed, maybe allow us to mark runes, gate in/out.

The nexts are/was from Europe players;

Can we have a smiliar crystal portal for illenshar dungeons/towns, too, like we have in eodon?

Can we sail in illenshar, too, one time?

Can we have an update on Guild Menu, so we can see Alliance guilds and members online status, too?

Will it be possible one time, that a house plot can be left to north and west side?

Can the bug with the eodon/myrmdex quest been fixed?   What is the bug?????

When will we get a house or account search?  Not sure what you are asking here I assume they will???

Why aren´t summoned (animated dead) from corgul not hit by range spells (f.e. wither).  It seems to be any Monster's necro summoned creature.  And they also cannot be targeted by chain lightning or meteor.

Torin

Can the bug with the eodon/myrmdex quest been fixed?   What is the bug?Huh?

I mean if you have swear alligiance to myrmdex and hand in all items to the tinkerer to get the quest for killing Zipartiotl, but you swear alligiance to the eodon in mean time, then the quest goes "poof" and get lost and even the items you handed in are lost. 
It should be possible to do both start quest and if you are ready for the "champ" then you should be able to apply for both bosses.

When will we get a house or account search?  Not sure what you are asking here I assume they will???

We got these days a vendor search. - I would like to have that kind of search engine for my house or account, where i can search for and it would bring up a map, like i got on vendor search. - And with the map i can open that container, where the item is stored in. Like you can do with the context menue on the map you got on vendor search.
If that item is in bank, the map should show a bank. .... For an account search, it should show the name of the server, where i got that item.

Why aren´t summoned (animated dead) from corgul not hit by range spells (f.e. wither).  It seems to be any Monster's necro summoned creature.  And they also cannot be targeted by chain lightning or meteor.

Why can´t summon creatures from monsters not hit by range spells?

ok I have so far is

QuoteI have a few questions, the first is mine, the rest are from folks that are in Germany, UK etc..  They asked that I relay their questions for them

The nexts are/was from Europe players;

Can we have a smiliar crystal portal for illenshar dungeons/towns, too, like we have in eodon?

Can we have an update on Guild Menu, so we can see Alliance guilds and members online status, too?

Will it be possible one time, that a house plot can be left to north and west side?

Can the bug with the eodon/myrmdex quest been fixed? you have swear alligiance to myrmdex and hand in all items to the tinkerer to get the quest for killing Zipartiotl, but you swear alligiance to the eodon in mean time, then the quest goes "poof" and get lost and even the items you handed in are lost. It should be possible to do both start quest and if you are ready for the "champ" then you should be able to apply for both bosses.

When will we get a house or account search?  We got these days a vendor search. - I would like to have that kind of search engine for my house or account, where i can search for and it would bring up a map, like i got on vendor search. - And with the map i can open that container, where the item is stored in. Like you can do with the context menue on the map you got on vendor search. If that item is in bank, the map should show a bank. .... For an account search, it should show the name of the server, where i got that item.

Wolfman

Is it intended that altered items like for example COrgul sashes or crimmys cannot be altered back?
If so, why?

Is there an idea how to control and punish cheating (use of illegal 3rd party programmes )better in the future?

Sorry I will not be able to make it, but 1 a.m. on a workday/night sucks as date!

Quote from: Wolfman on August 01, 2016, 07:16:15 PM
Is it intended that altered items like for example COrgul sashes or crimmys cannot be altered back?
If so, why?

Is there an idea how to control and punish cheating (use of illegal 3rd party programmes )better in the future?

Sorry I will not be able to make it, but 1 a.m. on a workday/night sucks as date!

ok another question to add to my list.

I have a few questions, the first is mine, the rest are from folks that are in Germany, UK
etc..  They asked that I relay their questions for them

2001, The yr that the lands of Ilshenar were born.  I am sure you know the history of those

lands, but to this date we still cannot mark runes, nor gate to and from those lands,

(recalling out is allowed on other shards)  Is there any way that this can be fixed, maybe

allow us to mark runes, gate in/out.

The nexts are/was from Europe players that could not make it due to time zones;

Can the bug with the eodon/myrmdex quest been fixed? you have swear alligiance to myrmdex

and hand in all items to the tinkerer to get the quest for killing Zipartiotl, but you

swear alligiance to the eodon in mean time, then the quest goes "poof" and get lost and

even the items you handed in are lost. It should be possible to do both start quest and if

you are ready for the "champ" then you should be able to apply for both bosses.

When will we get a house or account search?  We got these days a vendor search. - I would

like to have that kind of search engine for my house or account, where i can search for and

it would bring up a map, like i got on vendor search. - And with the map i can open that

container, where the item is stored in. Like you can do with the context menue on the map

you got on vendor search. If that item is in bank, the map should show a bank. .... For an

account search, it should show the name of the server, where i got that item.

Why aren´t summoned (animated dead) from corgul not hit by range spells (f.e. wither).  It

seems to be any Monster's necro summoned creature.  And they also cannot be targeted by

chain lightning or meteor.

Is it intended that altered items like for example Corgul sashes or crimmys cannot be altered back? If so, why?

Hoffs

Not waiting up any longer. This is what I was going to ask.

"Despite a lot of success in the past two Return To Brit campaigns, there still seems to be a fair number of bugged housing remaining, upwards of fifty on Siege by my count.
Would you be kind enough to look at ten when you have time to ascertain if they are bugged?"

"Is there any harassment rule regarding blatantly impersonating others? For instance, someone on Siege has just named a character after someone else in order to lure people into traps."