Public PVM-hunts in June at Saturday 11 and Saturday 25

Started by Dr Alzheimer, May 30, 2016, 08:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Alzheimer

Dear virtuous Siegeians,

last Saturday was a wonderful experience - again alot of players joined the hunt. We counted 26 characters attending the White Net Toss at New Mag Docks!

In order to prevent schedule collisions, I am announcing the Public PVM-Events for June now at the same time:

7th Public PVM-Event will start at June 11. ATTENTION: We will start at 10 pm CET this time, which should be 4 pm EST (PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!).

8th Public PVM-Event will start at June 25 - same time as usual: 9 pm CET = 3 pm EST (I hope I am correct, mixing it up all the time).

I have not made up my mind about potential targets. You can write me a PM (as always) and register for the hunt and tell me your wishes :)

Hope to see you around :)
Two beer or not two beer - that is the question! Shakespeare.

Dr Alzheimer

Hello everybody!

As Saturday approaches rapidly, here are the Infos for the upcoming event:

We meet at Saturday 11 at New Magincia Mint at 10 pm Central European Time (which should be 4 pm Eastern Time, correct?). I will make a group or two for all players and tell you what we will hunt this time.

One hint: We will hunt a boss that hasnt been our target so far. Which means: We are not going to kill the Stygian Dragon, Travesty, Osiredon, Navrey, or Dark Fathers. Come and find out!

I promise, it will be a great adventure!

Hope to see many of you at Saturday.

P.S.: In case I will be elected as governor of Yew, these hunts will become part of my governorship-activities. I am planning to offer rewards for those who attend the hunts on a regular basis, such as customizable character titles, items and gold. Yew will be the Sosarian capital of monster hunts and we shall all rally around one flag defending the world of humans, elves and gargoyles against unnatural and evil creatures.

Sarah

I had to work on the 11th but I anxiously await the news of how the hunt went and what you killed.

Sounds like a great plan for Yew as Governor.

Thanks for all you are doing.

Dr Alzheimer

Hi!

We killed Corgul - at least, we tried  ;) We struggled alot and had problems damaging him. But when the cavalry came (Hoffs and Brutus) it was no problem anymore. This time we were only a small group because VvV took place at the same day - which I did not know.

Hope it will be better next time :)

Have a good week!