Leavin on a jet plane

Started by Sara Dale, August 11, 2015, 06:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Dale

Well not quite.    Thursday morning Artful and I wll be gone for 2 weeks.  We will be back on the 28th.   
Friday we will be in NJ for the weekend at his brothers.  Monday we will be going to NY to visit with Branwyn, then back to NJ.   

I have left rune books in a basket with boats that need to be refreshed.  Please take a book and hop around from boat to boat to do this.  If you cant gate the regular way go to Fishermans widows boat last.  You can get off there and go to my castle and from there to the loot house or where ever. 

Thanks a bunch 
Sara

Tjalle

CharGar

will make sure  boats are refreshed.  Have a great time!

Hoffs

Sara Dale

Here comes trouble.  I'mmm Baaaacccckkkk!

Except for a couple traffic jams we had a great time. We enjoyed our visit with Branwyn in NY.  All we did was sit around and chat and put the quilt pieces in their proper places.  The weather was great while we were gone.   We get back in Jacksonville and hit rain.  Ill be on later after we get a few things done around here.  Like unpack.   See you in game soon.

Hoffs

Welcome back. At least the hurricane headed your way appears to have cancelled its subscription.

Tjalle

Welcome back home, miss Dale.
:)

Natalia

Mansbeth

Hi Sara and Artful!
Welcome back!

CharGar

So glad you had a great time.  Sometimes all you wanna do is sit around and catch up with good friends. 

Victim

*Goes back into hiding now that the the shard PK is back*

Welcome back Sara :P

Troop

Glad that you are back. I hope you had a nice trip.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.