Introductions

Started by jonin, June 17, 2015, 11:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonin

Hello everybody,

Id like to just start off by saying that my spelling isnt the best and ill apologize for that.

ok now that that is out of the way i can get down to telling you about myself.
Im an electrician by day and an ultima player by night. i also have a family at the young age of 24 i am married with 2 small boys under the age of 3.

this is my revisit to ultima after about 4 years i think it has been, i dont have the high seas expansion but i will be getting it maybe next week.

i generally play crafting toons because im just not very good at anything else and i plan on being a self sufficient crafter while at the same time selling bulk resources to make extra cash. so i may be just starting out on siege but i will get there eventually and everybody i have met so far on siege has been great and i thank all of you very much for you help and the time you have also put into this toon.

i guess thats all i have right now and im hoping for an add to the guild. any other questions just ask. im either on siege under the name jonin or on atlantic under the name joinn.

once again everybody thank you for your time.

Sara Dale

Welcome Jonin .   Someone will get a hold of you for an interview.   Dont be nervous about it.   

ii & Sabin

Victim

Welcome to Siege, I have a few scrolls for Crafting i believe. I'll try to check as soon as possible on what i do have. Good luck!

Natalia

Welcome, Jonin.  I hope to meet you soon in game. :)

Hoffs

Welcome and thanks for posting. Do you have ICQ by any chance?

Mavia

jonin

Thank you everyone. And no I do not have icq at this time but I can get it. Also I don't have vent or anything like that and at this moment no real money for a mic. If there is anything that I need to get I will. High seas will be coming around for me probably next week but I'll let eerybody know. And if somebody could let me know about when this interview is then that would be awesome. I'll be online in a few hours. I'm at work right now lol

Hoffs

I have sent you a forum PM.

Lore Denin

Well Met Jonin!  Welcome to Siege!

-Lore

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Zardoz of Crete aka Kimi aka Victoria Secret

Lav sent me here :)

QuoteGuild you want to join is GILFANE  My name there is Natalia. 

Been sometime since my last visit to Siege.  I sent a icq to Lady Hoffs