Hello from Suiron

Started by Suiron, June 22, 2008, 10:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiron

Hello everyone,

I just joined GIL today and am looking forward to the future.  I have been playing UO since 97, with lots of breaks mixed in.  I came to Siege about 6 months ago and did my time in NEW, but had to stop playing.  During my time in NEW, GIL was very helpful and took some of us on many champ spawns.

My char is a tamer/mage/spellweave

Taming
Animal Lore
Vet
Med
Magery
Eval Intel
Spellweave

He may change a bit over time, as Im not very knowledgable with templates anymore.

See you all in game
Suiron

Hettar

Calibretto

Xaviera

Hi Suiron and welcome.

See you in game!

Xaviera

Inspiration

Welcome back to Britannia!

Vortex

Welcome!

Hit me up for template stuff anytime, its one of my favorite topics. I have been playing non-stop since beta, so I might be able to give you some ideas.

Righty

110 tame, 110 lore (bless mark of travesty +10 taming, +10 lore), 100 vet, 105 magery, 110-115 eval, 120 Spellweaving, 60-70ish med. Wear MR armor and you should be ok on mana.

My fav tamer template all 120's:
tame
lore
vet
magery
music
disco

:D

Suiron

Thanks for the ideas Righty...I believe I...hmm "met" you in game the other day, your role playing made it all worth it :)

Righty

Vortex

Righty is old school VMP - back in the days when roleplay proceeded the fights. Miss those days.

Righty

Yeah I miss those days too. Seems with the influx of lots of prodo shard players they just are out for loots and winning at all costs :( Takes away from the experience imo

Calibretto

Not sure if it's prodo shard players, or just people in general these days.

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome to Gilfane.
And some of us "prodo" shard migrants are actually hoping for more of the roleplaying we all enjoyed back in the days before Trammel. And I still carry the +11 magery book that Righty gave me when I was in NEW. *smiles*