Infiltrators among the Virtuous

Started by Lore Denin, March 12, 2015, 12:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore Denin

"They hid among the ranks of the Virtuous, separating and killing citizens of Gilfane and targeting members of the White Council while Dupre's attention was elsewhere.  I am haunted by their screams... I was so helpless to stop the slaughter." Valiquin took a moment to compose himself, before continuing his report. "From what I could tell it was a single group calling themselves the "Brave Amateurs".

Valiquin reached into his pocket and produced a clothe with an insignia bearing the letters B^A. "I managed to recover this during the battle."

Lore took the clothe and inspected it closely, "This is the same insignia recovered from the battle of Skara Brae.  There can be no doubt, this is the group tied to the Vice movement in these lands."

"My Lord, Dupre has to do someth...."

Lore put up his hand and shook his head, "The matter is out of Lord Dupre's hands.  His responsibility is to call the people of Sosaria and lead.  He can't at the same time investigate every person or group as a potential spy.  No,  the burden of weeding out the enemies and spies falls upon us.  Now that an enemy has clearly been revealed, the next move is ours."