Let's use this vendor search for a Siege promo

Started by Wolfman, May 07, 2014, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfman

Hi folks,

I got this idea this morning and wanted to share it or let's say I hope to get you as alliance members and Whitel Alliance readers on the same page before going on Stratics with it:
Let's use this new vendor search option as a Siege promo possibility. How? Simple, first phase we need to stock our vendors up to the limit, as soon as that is done we go on UO Hall and log into other shards and proclaim something like (phase 2): "Come and make your char on Siege if you have not already done so...give him/her a chance to thrive and experience the game as it was meant to be played. Too difficult to get started you say? Well we have New2 as a guild to help our fresh arrivals but furthermore is it possible for you now to see through the vendor search where everything is located that you need....the community on Siege is one of the best...give us a chance and rediscover the charme what made our game once big!"

Let's face it, we will not bring in completely new blood to the game, but we might be able to get some players who are bored on their prodo shards to try out the no insurance version of our game...it is what kept me playing these last 6 years, was about to quit back then and Siege was the last thing I wanted to try out before sealing that UO book for good....and today I have 3 times the accounts (3) that I had 6 years ago.

Thoughts?

Watchertoo