Developer Meet and Greet Schedule

Started by Troop, April 24, 2014, 05:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troop

I didn't see this mentioned here yet. Forgive me if it is already here somewhere.

http://www.uo.com/article/Dev-Meet-and-Greet-Schedule
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Frost

Hey Troop...  I hadn't seen it, so thx for the link.
Looks like Mesanna's not visiting Siege us until Sept 24th @ 7pm Eastern, but there's no law against any of us showing up on any given Shard to ask questions and get input.... We should be represented wherever she speaks that is open to the public (as it were), and hopefully by Siege citizens who are respectful and knowledgeable...  ;D  *Perhaps we should elect a representative or 2 or 3 or so...*

I'm putting her schedule (with the next one on Legends (interesting) on April 30th @ 7pm EST) below:

QuoteLegends    7pm ET    April 30, 2014
Mugen    9am ET    May 14, 2014
Atlantic    7pm ET    June 4, 2014
Wakoku    9am ET    June 18, 2014
Lake Superior    7pm ET    July 2, 2014
Hokuto    9am ET    July 16, 2014
Great Lakes    7pm ET    July 30, 2014
Formusa    10AM ET    August 13, 2014
Chesapeake    7pm ET    August 27, 2014
Izumo    9am ET    September 10, 2014
Siege Perilous    7pm ET    September 24, 2014
Mizuho    9am ET    October 8, 2014
Origin    9 pm ET    October 22, 2014
Yamato    9am ET    November 5, 2014
Pacific    9 pm ET    November 19, 2014
Asuka    9am ET    December 3, 2014
Sonoma    9 pm ET    December 17, 2014
Sakura    9am ET    January 7, 2015
Lake Austin    9 pm ET    January 21, 2015
Arirang    TBD    February 4, 2015
Baja    9 pm ET    February 18, 2015
Balhae    TBD    March 4, 2015
Napa Valley    9 pm ET    March 18, 2015
Drachenfels    TBD    April 1, 2015
Europa    4pm ET    April 15,2015
Oceania    TBD    April 29,2015
Catskills    7pm ET    May 13,2015

Tazar

I think it will be an honor to host them on Siege right at the 17th anniversary of UO.    ;)

Frost

Quote from: Tazar on April 26, 2014, 01:41:15 AM
I think it will be an honor to host them on Siege right at the 17th anniversary of UO.    ;)

Um, well almost.... They'll be here on the eve of our 17th.... Hopefully they're planning to recognize the Siege community as the closest in the game - after all, it was our own Gilfane City-State monument that Mesanna herself chose to be the first!

And while I'm thinking about that, let it be known that it all happened because of the unrelenting (yet ever so gentile) nudging that Hoffs made on our behalf for literally years now - as well as creating the original design that Mesanna very carefully brought to life in Hoffs requested spot, and right in front of our own Gilfane Citidal - where UO City-States began.  Perhaps she'll be probing for input from our Faction vets on the Virtue/Vice system that should be implemented by then (if I remember correctly her comment on that)...

Anyway, it's close enough to the 17th anniversary to be cause for CELEBRATION.... and shouldn't we host something very special for that occasion? I think that the leaders of the various Guilds and Factions could certainly call a truce during that time - so that Siege is represented by as many citizens, Guild and Faction members as are able to attend.  I'm sure Mesanna has instant kick powers that she probably wouldn't have a problem using if we have anyone disrupt the meeting, which would only serve to embarrass all the rest of us.

So we know the date and there's plenty of time to prepare..... I can't think of anyone - who could more deserving and qualified to organize just such an effort than Hoffs.  

What say ye, Citizens?  What say ye, Hoffs! Are ya willing to make this a grand occasion and continue to represent our Siege community?