And now even a craftsman....?

Started by Wolfman, January 23, 2014, 08:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfman

It was a chilly morning when the wind blew through the empty streets of New Magincia. Most citizen of Siege were still in bed, just the crimson red robe of New Magincia's governor Morgan Ironfist was rushing throught the streets:
He was checking his newly established broker at stall A3, and stocking his vendor "This and That" at Vernia Market with freshly crafted Mage-Suits....
"Look at yourself", the Duke spun around and saw his trusted friend-in-arms Slugga riding on his swamp-dragon towards him...."New Magincia's noble assassin being in a tailor outfit, "Slugga chuckled..."I am sure the Siege Perilious Iquisitor would love a picture of that!"
"Some fights are won with the needle or with the anvil my friend," the drow responded. "Look around you, and tell me what you see!" "I see New Magincia, governor," was the plain response by the Nemesis Sergeant.
"Right, but remember how it looked half a year ago?", Morgan asked.
Slugga understood: The Assassin's Guildhall stood in shiny new red marble, thanks to the exclusive trade-deal the governor renewed with them every single week, many brokers were getting ready to go along their daily business and vendors of different shops were opening up. "New Magincia is on the rise, governor," Slugga said.
"Not only New Magincia. Cities like Moonglow, Britain, Skara Brae and even Jhelom have seen an increase in trade and traffic. New settlers have come, and they need supplies, so it is our duty as the established to provide a certain amount of equipment to help the new ones settle in. Hopefully they will bring friends and family to our world and Siege may become a busy place again....", the governor turned and stepped on a teleporter tile, "...and right now I earn more gold with one sold mage-suit than I would get if I collected the 20000 gold that or on that pirate Captain Sureno's head."
Slugga smiled: "Well then, I should go and collect some Boura pelts myself.....New Magincia needs them!....And I surely could use some extra gold."