Diablo in I4NI

Started by A Ghost, December 06, 2013, 02:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Ghost

Hoffs

To my knowledge, he's not in I4NI, just allied to the I4NI faction guild. Personally I think Diablo is loathsome and a blatant cheater and it is very unwise for anyone to have anything to do with him in any shape or form, but this has apparently been done to even out faction numbers in TB. Given how utterly dead the shard has become in recent weeks, and that I am scarcely playing myself because of that and things like the rampant inflation we are experiencing, I can't blame someone too much for trying to find someone to fight alongside.

As far as Gilfane is concerned, we have never had much to do with faction fighting and will certainly not be associating with Diablo/FSP. So as long as he isn't in our Vent, Map, forums or town, then I can't really be bothered to argue about it.

Wolfman

And I will add to Hoffs statement:
If I ever see him anywhere no matter whom he comes with or is aligned with, I will try to kill him!

Kael

Ack...Diablo rears his ugly head again. In all my years playing the game I have yet to find anyone more hated than he !!

Oh...and howdy Gilfane !

Tjalle

A Ghost

Sir Morder

I need to log in more. Who's Edward Teach?

Meridian

Edward Teach used to be ISpredm, one of the worst names ever in my opinion.

iSpredEm

Im edward teach and i was at the ido on my faction character with my faction allies :)

nice pic :D