House Plot Question

Started by Troop, October 17, 2013, 03:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troop

Does anybody know if there is a waiting period before you can re-size a house plot that you just placed?  I looked all over but could not get a definite answer on this.  ???
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

iSpredEm

shouldnt b a timer........are you the one who placed the luna house right??

Hoffs

The limitation is simply how often you can demolish a plot, and I think you have to wait an hour to do that again. There was also a warning a few months back about not resizing a plot until after the next server maintenance following the initial placement, but I never saw anything else said on that so I don't know if it is still an issue.

Troop

Quote from: Edward Teach on October 17, 2013, 03:07:59 PM
shouldnt b a timer........are you the one who placed the luna house right??
Yes it is the Luna IDOC spot from the other night. It would only let me place a smaller plot than was previously there. I want to get a larger plot but don't want to risk losing the spot.

Sara Dale

I think when I was there the other night I counted 16 long by 14 wide.  Good luck.

Tjalle

Troop

I made it bigger but I will need to try again to max it out.  ;D

Troop

I was able to get a 16 x 14 there. I'll try again to see if the 18 x 14 will place.

ii & Sabin

I'd wait till server up - I lost a house once by doing it too many times in a row!

iSpredEm

well troop apollyon within i4ni faction asked me to infor you that he is interested in buying the plot...at 25mil if i remember correctly...

Troop

Quote from: Edward Teach on October 18, 2013, 01:16:52 AM
well troop apollyon within i4ni faction asked me to infor you that he is interested in buying the plot...at 25mil if i remember correctly...

I'm going to hang onto it for now. I plan on putting my Christmas deco house there for this season.

iSpredEm

Troop

I managed to make it a 16 x 14. It seems that an 18 x 14 should fit there but it won't let that size place.  ???

Sara Dale

How many spaces are there between the ones on either side of you?  Before the idoc there was only one tile between each house. There was no room to move back or forth.

Troop

I'm up to a 17 x 14 now. I'll keep trying as it does indeed look like an 18 x 14 should fit there.