My "want" list....

Started by Czarina, November 06, 2013, 06:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Czarina

Buying or trading for the following items....(i know alot are hard to come by these days) Guess you could consider it my wish list. Ill be adding and removing stuff as i get said items or think of other items i want. My ICQ is 129290595 or you can yell at me in game.

Enchanted Kelp Woven Legs
Leviathan Hide Bracers
Ornament of the Magician
Conjurers Garb
Tangle
Slither
Crystalline Ring
Leather Dye Tub
Reward Statuette Dye Tub
Metallic Leather Dye Tub
Dawns Music Box
Corrupted Crystal Portal
Ankh of Sacrifice
Mining Cart
Rose Rug
Dolphin Rug
Tree Stump
Flaming Heads
Metallic Dye Tub
Human Fey Leggings
Kasa of the Raj-in
Bulk Cloth
Invasion robe/shroud for mages
Invasion half apron for mages
10th anniversary statue

Natalia

It is great to see you back, Czarina.  I can give you these items:  Metallic cloth dye tub, furniture dye tub, leather dye tub, white leather dye tub, Ultima Banner.    Post what time (and time zone) I would be likely to find you.  I have a new job, and with my time zone I'm not on much when other folks are. 

Adrianas

Likewise, I know I will be able to get you some of the above, but I also started my new job yesterday.

I can supply a Kasa of the Ra-jin and I believe a Welcome Mat.  I will catch up to you over the weekend.

Also, if you somehow can end up with 2 Crimson Cinctures, I lost one to a PK a couple of weeks ago and would surely like to replace it.  If nothing else, some hunts to farm some might be in order!

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Czarina

Updated my list and im normaly on 8am to 4pm central time monday through friday and randomly on weekends