New GIL member says "Hello"New

Started by Gideon Bell, May 31, 2008, 09:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon Bell

I'd like to introduce myself. You'll find me out and about under the name Gideon Bell.

My skill set is archer/hiding/stealth/tactics/magery/focus/ninjitsu. Archery is a new skill for me to play. In a previous life on a shard far far away from Seige I was a tamer/mage.

The past thirty days or so I've been a member of New and training as best I can when time permits.

I first came to UO shortly after AoS and stayed for about three years as best I can remember. I left for a bit and returned after ML and the ninth year anniversary package. Looking around on the production shards I realized that it just wasn't me any longer. So I looked to Seige and well here I am.

I'm hoping to eventually meet all of GIL and any other interesting people here on Seige.

Oh and as I saw in another post... I've got your back too. Right now just don't count on much more than 30 seconds or so before I go monochrome. I suck as an archer. Thats ok, at first I sucked as a tamer. I'm trainable even if sometimes it doesn't look like it.

Till we meet.... *waves*

Troop

Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Alizaren

Welcome!

I have a character in GIL, December, who is a fledgling chiv/archer. I know very little about playing an archer as well. So we can maybe fumble through learning together? Kael is a good one to ask for advice I am sure!

Hope you enjoy the guild!

- Ali

Calibretto

Kael

Calibretto

Hrmmm.........

How is your skill vs other players?   The forces of evil are on the rise. KOC will not rule as OTF once did!

Gideon Bell

Quote from: Alizaren on May 31, 2008, 11:03:25 PM
Welcome!

I have a character in GIL, December, who is a fledgling chiv/archer. I know very little about playing an archer as well. So we can maybe fumble through learning together? Kael is a good one to ask for advice I am sure!

Hope you enjoy the guild!

- Ali

I would love to fumble with ya. I'm usually here around 8pm Eastern time and stay until 10 or so. Hope to see you.

Gid Bell