KINGS COLLECTION

Started by andy the miner, June 26, 2013, 02:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy the miner

hi thought i would start a swap section here loads deco some you love some you hate
personaly i dont like any of the lamps or sponges but want as many (fire paintings as possible even though 0.1 a week is bad its just me)
so if any one wants to swap a fire painting with me just let me know what you want for it
and if any one else wants to swapitems post below

samantha_sp

SOTs are useless to me, so I would gladly trade the SOT painting for one of the Barrel Sponges (that gives potions), if someone would be interested.
Also, if anyone wants a crafted item from the collection, let me know.  I can make them.

Doive

I'd like to see them move it to 0.1 a day, or 0.5 a week.

andy the miner

so would i but if they dont and anyone gets fed up with o.i per week ill have them for gp or swap for other kings items

Sarah

I will gladly swap the .1 painting for a bed.

a ghoul

*casts animate dead on the thread..the thread grumbles a bit and slowly rises to the top of the list*

Greetings, so I haven't seen Andy in quite some time now. But I have all the lamps and the fire painting..not very interested in them. Although I am interested in the barrel sponge (potions) and the ship painting (powder charges). Would anyone like to work out some kind of trade?

Ariana RiverWind

*Wonders what you have left from the kings collection* (Not sure what I would have for trade but let me know if you have anything left that you would consider in trading)

a ghoul

I have the following that I would consider parting with from the kings collection:

Bird Lamp
Four Post Bed
Painting that gives sots

Rob

hmmm... things I would be interested in acquiring.

I like the sot thingy, ships charges, and of course the sponge that gives potions.

I have extras of everything else I believe, to trade...

Ariana RiverWind

I would love to get my hands on one of the boxes that the collection comes in, as well as one of the castle or horse paintings.

Sara Dale

check the loot house in the basket by the chairs.   There were some things in it the other day.   I have some of the paintings also.

Rob

I have the castle and horse paintings... how many do you want?

Viscount Goop

The SoT painting  is something Id like to trade for a barrel sponge (the one that spawns potions) willing to trade more items from the collection---(I'll trade everything in the Kings coll. except for my pot sponge, for another sponge!!!!!!!!