Long awaited answer to 2nd housing in the new PUB...

Started by Stormcrow, June 19, 2013, 11:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormcrow

Siege Housing

As of 6/21/13, player accounts will be allowed to have one primary house placed on a siege rule set shard (Mugen/ Siege Perilous) as well as one primary house placed on a non siege rule set shard.

I have mixed feelings. Good for the possibility of a mass influx of new people & a total BOO to the loss of a 2nd house placement. I personaly thought we were gettign a 2nd house to use on siege, I did not realize this was for the prodo shard people to keep a house placement on another shard.  ???

Adrianas

Ya, I knew that was what it was about.  But I was kinda hoping it would work both ways - so that if we wanted a second house on some other shard, we could do the same.  (Although I cannot imagine why I would want a house on another shard!)  So if you want to get a "better" housing spot on Siege - get it now!

Okay, so I just read the notes.  Yeah!  That they are finally going to give new characters the 720 cap.  (I have 3 characters who will benefit from that change.)

Boo that they do not say that the houses on Siege will need to be refreshed!  It sounds like they will also be "primary."

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Nyght Wynd

I moved my house last night.  I am now right above Dybela's in Ter Mur.  Glad I did it now instead of waiting to get the real life move done.

Adrianas

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Doive

i have mixed feelings about this. still its something i guess lol

Natalia

For me, personally, this will be great.  I hold a couple of historic houses on another Shard which I don't really even visit, but feel obliged to pay for.  It means I can now have the houses I would like on Siege.

As for overall impact, I hope it will bring some good people to Siege.  It could also cause problems with tightening up the housing market.  We will see.

Stormcrow

I have tested the new placement system and it is on and live now. I have 2 houses on one account. I gave myself my Pacific house on my Siege account and everything is ok and going perfect so far. Now I need to get me my Castle, ;)...

Natalia

Thank you for the update, Stormcrow.  I'm very nervous about having the two houses as far as accepting one, worrying about condemning the other.    Would love your comments on how you did it.  Thank you.

Mansbeth

Storm is right!
Placed my second houses on prodo shard last night...

So Far so Good

Thanks Storm! ;D

ii & Sabin

I know this is probably stupid - but has anyone tried to place two houses on Siege? - just wondering if the programs could be that stupid?

Adrianas

Natalia

I heard in general chat last night that someone placed two houses on Siege, and condemned their Keep.