Dear Citizen of New Magincia!

Started by Wolfman, June 16, 2013, 08:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfman

First of, I would like to thank all my supporters for their votes and faith they put into me for running the city's dealings this upcomming term. Furthermore I would like to thank my challenger Viscount Goop, King of Slimes, for his clean and straight forward competition....a thing that can be rarely said about a slime.

True to my word, I struck a deal with the Assassins Guild to provide our brave citizen with a boost in combat (+5%SSI). We will see how beneficial these instructions will be.
For future deals (it looks to me that these deals have to be renewed every week) please donate gold to me directly, or donate on Saturday'S evenings to the towncrier directly, so your hard earned coin is not eaten up by the taxes during the course of a week (which are collected by Lord Blackthorn itself).

"Thank you" again for the trust and this challenge you set upon me.

Wolfman

A small addition I have to make:
If you want the benefit of our trade-deal with the assassins to work, you have to utilize the trade deal at our town stone at the New Magincia bank!

Yours very truely,

Morgan Ironfist
Govenor of New Magincia

Wolfman

Through further conversation with the Assassins guild I have to inform the citizen of New Magincia that you have to earn at least the "respected" status to benefit from our trade-deal.

Morgan Ironfist
Govenor of New Magincia

Hoffs

Congratulations on your new appointment!

Wolfman

Quote from: Hoffs on June 16, 2013, 09:49:40 AM
Congratulations on your new appointment!

Same to you Governess of Skara Brae!

Mansbeth

Congrats to all Gil Members/Governor's/Governess's....!

GIL Rules...

ii & Sabin

Stormcrow

a ghoul

Aye, congratulations on your recent appointment milord!