A wee bit of help

Started by Ian James, May 09, 2013, 05:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian James

Hi Everyone

As some of you know, I am competing with a bagpipe band from Vermont in the World Pipeband Championships this coming August in Glasgow Scotland.  While my personal financial outlay is pretty low, the band is raising several thousands of dollars to pay for things like our rooms, busses to and from competitions, instructors, entry fees, etc...

We are having a raffle. You can buy tickets for $2 and only for the items you are actually interested in.  Some of the items are very bagpiping centric, but there are some other pieces of handmade jewelry, a keurig coffee maker and other things.  You can buy tickets online at our website: http://www.catamountpipeband.org/Catamount_Pipe_Band/CPB_Worlds_Raffle.html

We are also a 501c3 Non-Profit organization, if you'd prefer to make a donation instead of buying a raffle ticket, you can also do that on the same website.

Thanks everybody!

IJ
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Sara Dale

Say we enter and win, how are our items sent to us and do we pay the postage?

Ian James

Great question. Your items will be shipped to you and the band will pay the postage. The only exceptions are the marble and granite benches which are pick up only.

Troop

Hand made PURPLE knit hat. I am defiantly getting some entries for this raffle.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Ian James

I should have asked someone to make purple socks!!

Troop

If I win the Elf Enchanter Whistle I am going to send it to Hoff's.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Ian James

I would be happy to deliver it in person on your behalf ;-)

Tjalle

If Ian is delivering then I wanna win stuff too!

Sara Dale

I saw the whistle first!!!!!

Ian James

Sorry tjalle, only delivering to The East Midlands and Glasgow in the UK. You'll have to come there if you want delivery. Hugs

kran

cool my friend bobby is a bagpipe player.

Ian James

One week left to buy those tickets for the purple hat and elf enchanter whistle :P

Reuggan

I didn't see the box where you could pay with UO gold...  :'(