I'm fine :-)

Started by Ian James, April 16, 2013, 12:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian James

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am fine. I appreciate so many of you sending messages to check on me. I drove up to Maine on Sunday, and frankly I'm glad to be out of the area for a few days. We had actually briefly discussed heading into Boston for the marathon before deciding to head north instead. Funny how that works out. I've heard from several friends who live in that area of Boston or were in the area just prior to the explosions. One was even standing in that exact spot two hours prior and posted a picture on Facebook that is now somewhat chilling  to look at. She has since compiled a DVD full of her pictures and videos and forwarded them over to the FBI.

A former students picture of the explosion was picked up by CNN just after, he is also ok.

Boston has always been a fairly safe city with a relatively low crime rate. It blows my mind that has happened.

I'm saturated with news reports and I'm going to take advantage of the beautiful weather to do some hiking in Acadia National Park to clear my head.

Miss and love you all

IJ
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

ii & Sabin

Glad you were not there!
Enjoy the hike!

Sara Dale

Im glad to hear your ok. 

Reuggan

Good to hear. I was wondering about you.

Wolfman

Quote from: Reuggan on April 16, 2013, 04:58:29 PM
Good to hear. I was wondering about you.

Realy? You were wondering about Ian?? I gave that up 2 years ago.....

Troop

Stay safe! It's an unfortunate event for sure. Hopefully they will catch those behind this soon.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob