Hello All I'm Tel and I have questions.....

Started by TelZalNethra, May 12, 2008, 03:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelZalNethra

I've been  playing UO on and off for years primarily as a crafter on Lake Austin.  Now I'm back and trying something different ...Siege.   Plus I was always a crafter before so now I'm focusing on fighting instead.  My first template is a generic Stealth Archer.  Yeah, I know everyone loves to hate them but he'll be the first fighter for me so get over it....lol. Also I'm currently in NEW and hope to come to Gilfane at the conclusion of my month long tenure there. 

Still I endeavor to be the best I can be so can someone answer a question for me?  How high does Stealth have to be?  I've heard 80 but someone recently to me 75.5 so which is it and why?  It was someone in NEW that told me 75 but I'm seeking consensus  before I lock it at that.

Thankyou in advance for any and all advice you can give me to make my gameplay experience enjoyable.

TelZalNethra  aka Tel 

Hoffs

Hi Tel,

To tell you the truth, I don't know the answer to your question. It is one of those things that is often mentioned and, as you say, the answer varies. I have heard between 70-80, but there does not appear to be any firm answer anywhere.

Logan

75 stealth is 100% success when wearing leather armor.  Other armor types would require more.  Also, if you are elf, I believe you have a stealth bonus that applies to be detected. 

Vortex

75 is the correct minimum, unless you will be using shadow strike, which requires you to have 80 stealth(as an archer, you will not be using shadow strike). There is no bonus to stealth for being an elf. There is a bonus to passive detect for elves, however, there is no passive detect on Siege.

Calibretto

Might wanna let it go to an even 80.  I had room to let mine go to 90 and I seem to get revealed less by spawn.

TelZalNethra