Call to Arms - EM Event

Started by Tjalle, June 22, 2012, 10:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjalle

Doive

I shall be there! Hopefully...

Doive

Should be a good event by the sounds of it. Rarely see them announce them on UO Herald. So should develop the plot alot more. Hope as many as possible can attend, even if just to heal :)

Wolfman

Problem is: If you do not attend you lose out on +5 stats cap...so who wont be there will be disadvantaged from now on.

Sucks!!

Doive

Ah, wasn't aware of that reward. If i wasn't going to attend I probably won't be to bothered but I can see that some will be affected.

Not sure what will happen. They may offer another way, such as town loyalty, to gain it. Thats my thoughts anyway.

Would have prefered a simple deco item to remember the battle.

From what i've seen when you use the scroll it stays and the text changes to make it more deco.

Sir Morder

so now 260 is the maximum stat number?

Kaisa

Yeah I think giving people the extra stats is a bad idea. Especially since some *like me :(* will not be able to make it! I really wish they would make some of these events at different times. I mean some of us do have to work on weekends.. And I donlt think I can justify going in three hours early at work just to go to some computer game event lol. Ahh well be sure to post plenty of screen shots for those of us that can;t make it. :)

Tjalle

The reward scrolls doesn´t seem to be blessed on prodo which means not blessed here either so kill any thives on sight.