Going to be away for a bit

Started by Sara Dale, June 11, 2012, 02:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ii & Sabin

Glad to hear all went well - now get well soon!

Joey DeMaio

Artful Dodger

iPad... I will be home tomorrow.

Love you all.

Sara

Tjalle

chazzooker

One thing I have learned in life..."you can't keep a good woman down"..and sara u are one of the best!!!    XO

UncleSham

i cant help but picture sara saying " ya know , that chair would look better over there , and what HAVE you been putting on these poor plants ? "

get well soon and come back to us . and um ... dont forget to check the plants for seeds.

Artful Dodger

Hi everyone, Sara came home this morning (Thursday, 10 a.m. eastern).. She is doing very well but still not fully up to speed.  She said to thank you all for your kind thoughts.  Also she will be resting for the next couple of days and is looking at late Saturday or maybe Sunday before she gets on game. ;D

Tjalle

Tell her not to rush. Her health and strength is the most important thing.

Ian James

Quote from: Artful Dodger on June 14, 2012, 11:53:03 PM
Hi everyone, Sara came home this morning (Thursday, 10 a.m. eastern).. She is doing very well but still not fully up to speed.  She said to thank you all for your kind thoughts.  Also she will be resting for the next couple of days and is looking at late Saturday or maybe Sunday before she gets on game. ;D

Hey Artful, glad to hear. I sent flowers that should have arrived today. can you confirm?
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Hoffs

On a totally unrelated note, I was speaking to the mayor of Skara last night and he tells me that incidents of rioting, piracy, smuggling and larceny are down by nearly 60% in the past week. *shrugs*

Tjalle

Quote from: Hoffs on June 15, 2012, 06:14:54 AM
On a totally unrelated note, I was speaking to the mayor of Skara last night and he tells me that incidents of rioting, piracy, smuggling and larceny are down by nearly 60% in the past week. *shrugs*

;D

Ian James

She should totally be on the couch for the next month, and you, Artful, should be waiting on her hand and foot :)
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Reuggan

Glad to hear everything went well.

:)

Mansbeth

Wishing you a speedy recovery Sara!
Hurry back.... ;D

Rothen

I am not sleeping well in my keep knowing that you aren't out there stealthed and patrolling the realm of GIL....  Hopefully we will all sleep safe and sound once our Sara is back in town.   ;D