Sara Dale offline atm

Started by Branwyn of Errol, December 30, 2011, 02:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwyn of Errol

Word has come to us that Sara Dale (and her sidekick Delores Duende) will be away due to ISP issues. Hopefully she will be back for the New Year net toss.

chazzooker

If anyone can motivate the isp company ...sara can
... ;D.    Id put my money on sara

Hoffs

Ha. Seems more likely to me that they are both in Yew slammer for pirating, moonshining or one of the other nefarious Silverwood activities.

Czarina

isnt sara dale leaving like that against UO's RoC?  I swear i read it somewhere in that hour long fine print you have to agree to!

Ian James

Quote from: Hoffs on December 30, 2011, 11:04:56 AM
Ha. Seems more likely to me that they are both in Yew slammer for pirating, moonshining or one of the other nefarious Silverwood activities.

Yeah, they have that old law abiding exterior going, meanwhile... see above...
Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Branwyn of Errol

Quote from: Hoffs on December 30, 2011, 11:04:56 AM
Just sent by pigeon from Desdemona Lyre:

"Not sayin' that this be the case with them Lady Hoffs; but I be hearin' from me friends that fish up that way that one hellava New Years Eve bash be planned for them unfortunates detained there. The finest palaces in Brtannia will not be holdin' a candle to the repast they will have. In fact I meself may drop in for a visit when they have the guards there liquored up enough to ignore the visitors. (Not sayin' they be lookin' for me at the moment). *smirks* Happy New Year mates!"

Rothen

Sara!!  Where are you?  Come back soon........    :'(

Sara Dale

Im Backkkkkk!!!!    I made my break out of the Yew jail last night.   Just got on to water my plants and check the vendors.   

So heres what happened.  We decided to get a new tv this year for our Christmas.  Since it is hd changed our dish package to have blockbuster movies.   Downloaded one movie took a whole day.  Artful called att to change our download speed and signed on for uverse.  Someone saw we had 2 email accounts  and decided to cancel our dsl.  When we signed up for the uverse we were told the 16th of Dec it would be installed, then the 22, then March.  So he called.   They had run out of the equipment we would need in the house.   So why not an email to let us know?    Do all companies run this way??   Then the morning of Dec 28 it was off.  We couldnt call because we were leaving about noon for a memoral service for a friend.   Got home at 6 and he was on the phone for 3 or so hours talking to not sure how many people.     They thought we had uverse so they bounced us back and forth between dsl and uverse people.  The next morning same thing.  They couldnt figure out why it was out.  They would call back in  about an hour.  Never called so after dinner back on the phone.  Same thing. The next morning back to the phone.  They never did find out who put in the work order to have the dsl shut off.    Then the weekend and we knew nothing would get done.  The modem came in finally and tec was out next day checking our speed for down load.  We finally got the internet working but only have one working phone in the house.  Now we have to figure out how to get the others hooked up to get them to working.   They never told us we would have just one phone on the system.  We could take it off the voice over or what ever they call it but then no working phones in the house. I’m not sure how many hours Artful spent on the phone and one time we had a bet of how many we would be be transferred to.   I think he won at 5  I said 6.   I wouldn’t have been so polite to them as he was that’s for sure.     So that is where we stand but at least I’m back.  Do all companies work like this?   As Clark Howard says “Customer no service.”

chazzooker

Just glad your back ..!!we all missed you Sara

Sara Dale

Vortex

I keep missing everyone too!

But my aim is improving...

Tjalle

Miranda/QueenZen

Quote from: Vortex on January 05, 2012, 10:26:29 PM
I keep missing everyone too!

But my aim is improving...

Ok that made me laugh ! Thx Vortex ! :)