White Net Toss Event

Started by Sara Dale, December 27, 2011, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Dale

Since Stratics is down I will post this here and hopefully a lot will see it.   

Yaha wants to do a white net toss on New Years Day.  The time will be 1pm CSt. (2pm Eastern).  The time will give those in Europe time to come but it wont be to late.  He has 10 nets.  We wil meet up at Bucks Den Docks.  Im not sure how many boats we will need but so far we have 2 of them.   

Its bound to be fun so if you can make it come join in, no matter the experiance you have.   

Doive

I can donate a White Net if you want another :) 

Hoffs

Doing Scalis on boats is Bad News City. Much better doing it from terra firma. :)

Sara Dale

yea but will be doing it around the docks  more running room. Maybe boats to keep him in one area?

Hoffs

He will stay in one area. Boats would make it fun certainly, but unless there are a good number of people, or a reasonable number of people working well, it will probably be messy.

Sara Dale

Razz

This smells like a hiot mess.  Scallops takes a lot fo healing to kill. Getting a bunch of peoplpe together that have not worked together before = no healing.

I'll be there!

chazzooker

Some like me who are unable to do any damage to will fall into the healing /rez part can fill in ...least I can disco it  ;D but who dosnt like the mayhem of a wild uncontrolled crowd...MuHahaha

Troop

This was a most excellent event. Thanks for having it! It was a lot of fun.  ;D
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.