Well hello!

Started by N49ATV, November 19, 2011, 09:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N49ATV

Well it's been quiet a while since I popped it say hello. So let have a roll call.
How is siege? How is the wc? How is Jesus doing (believe he underwent a transformation)
I have been quite busy. Work is nuts. In fact I posting from an hour in the woods, on my iPhone, that I need a cell booster to even get service. It's -22c and I'm not ready.

I have still been working on renos when I can. Will be getting a new house next year. The family needs more room. Noah is still a monster. He is 2-1/2 now. Liam is 4 months and also a big boy.

I bought myself a new business desktop for doing my invoicing...
I5 2500k, msi z68a-gd65 (g3), 16gb ddr3 1333, msi twin frozr ii 2gb 6950, Asus blu-ray burner, m4 128gb ssd, 2x hitachi 7k1000.d hard drives, Noctura nh-d14, all stuffed inside a raven 2 evolution, being shown on asus vg-236he. Should run excel spreadsheets at a reasonable frame rate. Lol. Still waiting on desk.

Bought sherry's wedding band last night. So we are gonna talk to a travel agent and set a date. Thinking around feb 10ish 2012. She wants to go to sandals nagral (sp?) in Jamaica. Kids resort with water park and sesame street characters.

Not much else is new. I'll try and pop in more often. Especially when I get the office together.

Jason aka Jesus [GIL]/[CRUS]
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Tjalle

Hail Jesus.

Good to see you pop in. Siege is still Siege heh.
We just had a new "item" publish. Shame was re-vamped and drops some interesting loot now. We´ll see how that works out...

Nice to hear the wedding is starting to come along. Will you provide us all plane tickets or do we have to use our hard earned gold on that?  :P

Take care for now.  :)

Adrianas

Hail!  Well, I am still the proud owner of your keep in Vesper.  Love that spot for many reasons.  Took me quite a while to sort out all the stuff you had in the keep, lol.  Kept the white soulforge, of course, but added a 'border' around the edge of it - patterned carpet tiles that I died white (so they have a white/grey pattern).  It 'popped' before - even more so now.

Glad to hear that things are moving along on your end.  Those kiddos will grow faster than rats spawn at a champ!  Before you know it, you'll be sending them off to college.  Congratulations on the wedding plans!  Sounds like it will be a blast - and that's the way it should be.

- Camriel

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

N49ATV

If the wife did pick out the ht2513prb maybe I could fly some people down lol.

Was funny the sales woman (same as engagement ring) gave us a blanket with the order (25th anniversary of store), I thanked her for it. Told her it was very good that they gave us the blanket. Because with what they have taken me for on the rings, I have to turn the heat off, and the blanket will keep my kids warm this winter.

Never saw such a blank look on someone's face. No idea what to say lol.

But yes they grow like weeds.

Sara Dale

Hey there,   good to hear things are going great for you.    Wait until the little one starts getting around, you will have your hands full then.  Take care. 

N49ATV

Yeah once Liam starts to burn around we are in major trouble

Czarina

Great to hear from you!  Your toon remaines unchanged sort of lol.  passwords still the same in case you ever wanna pop in.  Although if i ever get my hands on a gender change token your in trouble!  You may log into a female gargoyle with a new name.  Ironicaly the accounts holding a castle in trinny swamp yet again. I keep ending up with more castles. its pretty disturbing!

N49ATV

Lol, it's hard to slim down in this game, alway more stuff to horde, and more space needed.

N49ATV

I wouldnt ever expect me to return. Sherry put the nail in that coffin. She fell in love with a dress from Kleinfields in NY (say yes to the dress) so any less the 14hrs a day till death just won't do.

Branwyn of Errol

Greetings,
Good to hear from you and the news of your family as well.