Publish 73 postponed.

Started by Tjalle, November 17, 2011, 04:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doive

Seems to be fixed. Just been on Europa and they have it. Plus thanksgiving. But i'm guessing its the same as last years thanksgiving.

Hoffs

But of course, no clarification on what is going on from our wonderful development team. We just have to sit by and speculate. But don't speculate on the official unofficial forums, or Petra will just lock the bloody thread. Have I mentioned that the devs and Stratics moderators make me want to vomit? They wouldn't know integrity if it turned up at their house and summoned a harrower.

Rothen

Didn't see a Turkey yet but the Shame spawn has apparently been drinking milk.  The 2nd and lower levels are much harder than old Shame.  Got many new loot items to include Greater Magic, Lesser Artifacts and one Greater Artifact.  I believe the price of relic frags will take a beating.  But it was exciting to say the least.  Ohh, there is also materials in there like saltpeter, potash, etc...

Adrianas

The turkeys are definitely here.  I saw one outside of Adrianas' house - in Gilfane Township - and then saw another one outside Camriel's keep, on the edge of Vesper.

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

chazzooker

Provoking turkeys I found the best.4 or 6 and stay back outa there era atack

Adrianas

I am running Pinco's UI now (I run the EC) because it's the only way I can use UO Cartographer and be on the map with everyone else.  Pinco's shows a "barding difficulty" on each target.  Out of curiosity, I targeted a turkey last night to see what its 'barding difficutly' is - not surprisingly, it's 120.

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14