Publish 73 details.

Started by Tjalle, October 27, 2011, 10:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doive

hehe i'm liking this publish for a change.

Rothen

Yep this sounds great.  Will be a lot of deathrobes in Shame when they send this out to us on Siege.  Hopefully the new loot system will spread everywhere else quickly!!  ;)

ii & Sabin

I'll wait for the final publish before i decide if this is a good thing for Siege

Wolfman

I think it is a good thing if there is loot on Mobs (except arty drops) available that is potentially better than the imbued items.
Furthermore it is good if the mob strength is buffed up since we never realy die anymore in our morning hunts (ok Aislin I know you are an exception ;)).
I am realy looking forward to this, especially since Dungeon Shame will be a bottle-neck for a short while so House Nemesis will have some "Protection-Duty" in case a PK shows up. (For all of you who do not know what a PK is: It is another player who tries to kill you instead of the mobs and there is a rumor that there are still existing some) ;)

Aislinn

sounds really great....

me? dieing?....pft .....

Czarina

I know of at least 8 old siege pks that are planning to return just for the addition of shame! So keep your heads up and your eyes out!  Some of the greats are in rumors of returning!

Kael