Ventrillo

Started by Artte, September 22, 2011, 05:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artte

I G ...I had the understanding that somewhere on this forum is a how to on Ventrillo.... where to how to ..I haven't found it.  The V download side didn't work.  If anyone can point me in the right direction I will go that way until I bump my nose.

NJ_Bain

Arrte,

Go to this website and download and install the client software.  It is free.  Do you have a mic?

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Anyways, I don't have access to the ventrilo info here at work,(port #, name of vent server, etc..etc..) since they block it and stratics (otherwise I'd play UO all day at work...lol) but more than likely someone else will answer this post before I get home tonight.  If not, I'd be happy to assist you when I get home about 4:00 EST.

Dodger

Reuggan

All the info for vent and UO Cartographer is in the Extended Alliance forum.

Artte

well...I am trying.  I loaded vent sev times.  All it does is put a 10K php file in the ventrilo folder.  I do have a new prog in my start prog menu but it is called microsoft web platform installer.  I fig that was used to install vent.  Vent is not in the prog list of web platform installer.  There are no other new progs in start programs.

I will keep reading around. 

chazzooker

I have to run UO UOC and vent all as admin in order for it all to link .my mic will be in this week but I don't think I have access to the extended forums  :o