Peeks in

Started by Miranda/QueenZen, May 16, 2011, 01:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda/QueenZen

If my registration doth not worky blame it on my sucky email which I seldom bother to use.

Anyhow a tad late in tryin to sign up on these here fine forums, but Ima trying to.

Vortex

There goes the neighborhood!!

;D

Hoffs

Tjalle

Welcome to the forums, Queen Zen!

:)

Branwyn of Errol

Aislinn

hello there, wellcome to the forum!

Miranda/QueenZen

Blind Otto

Hail, good lady, and welcome to these fine scrolls!

Miranda/QueenZen

Otto: WHERE are you ?

I went looking for your new home spot, after the disaster but I could not find your location.
Last time we messaged regarding thoughts on a KSS historic museum of sorts, ye said it was somewhere, northish of Minoc.  Then some crabby mooded reapers got snarky with me and I fled the upper far north area ! :)

Sara Dale

I can show you where he lives.    Have to walk since I cant fly or any of those sorts of things.

Troop

Welcome to the forums! Things work best here when you put on a nice pair of purple shoes before posting.  :P
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Blind Otto

I am still FAR from being in a position to fully assemble the museum - it will happen, just not this week!
As to my current whereabouts, I still hold a house in Ter Mur, south-eastish of the moongate, and a keep sort-of out between Minoc and um... give me a while... I'll post co-ordinates. The memory's the second thing to go. *can't believe he just forgot where he lives, wanders off muttering*

Blind Otto

Aha! Curse this memory of mine! Anyway... what was I saying? Oh, right...

The keep is at 91.8'N, 64.58'E, currently set to private, but will probably end up public one of these fine days.
The house in Ter Mur will be taken down on another fine day, the plan being this:
My good lady has found the land calling her less and less, and has found herself mired in some ghastly spot called Farmville. I intend to declare war on that place one of these days, and dream of the day when a horde of warriors can descend on it, destroying everything in their path. Anyway, she holds a keep near Ice dungeon. I plan to demolish my Ter Mur house, and take over that keep, while keeping my other keep. So, once the keep is kept... um... well, you get the idea. Then, I have to sort through thousands of items, taking care not to throw away anything that she might want if she ever gets sick of hanging around with pink and purple cows, Lady Gagas, and other strange creatures. Once all THAT is done, I will probably be utterly insane - it's not going to take much - and ready to start on the museum.

If that made any sense to anyone, either you're also insane, or I've managed to hang onto more of my sanity than I thought.

Bruin

The insane rarely ever think they are insane.  They always think everyone else is insane.  So who really is insane?

I will say though, pink and purple cows?  Sounds like the insanity of the gods of our lands.

Miranda/QueenZen

Ah yes I too was invited to attend that peculiar place called Farmville, by one of my younger offspring in the spirit world. I hath so far declined to visit there.
I mean tis bad enough the 3 offspring, have about forced me to see pictures of them, for they refuse to use old school snail mail any longer, so now and then, I have to visit that really weirdo place called ....Facebook, just to SEE my own offspring's photos !! GAH ! What is this world coming to ?

As for sanity, um seriously, who needs it ? Sanity is a box that trys to conform us and junk. Not my cuppa tea !
But then on the other hand, whom is to say whom or what is ....sane. I seen them peculiar hats at a royal wedding and thought to me self, those ladies in the pointy stabby huge hats, they got ISSUES !  lol  I felt far saner than ...they looked in them dorky designer hats ! Won't catch me wearing any.

Well whenever said museum may take place, I did receive some fine gems from Vortex some time back, books of some of the initiate quests some of them went thru and I have always had some books written by others whom were part of KSS too. And when I took over Castor's Zento home that used to be my Zento home, I even have HIS initiate quest book and a wonderous *easter display* in a bag given to Magistrate Sio created by Skylark for Sio'.

Lil nuggets ye may wish to put into a fine KSS memory lane museum, one fine day !