Will be back by the weekend (hopefully)

Started by Branwyn of Errol, May 10, 2011, 10:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwyn of Errol

Saturday night while Phelonius Lyre was leaving the dungeon Shame the hot water feed pipe to the bathroom sink burst open and water began pouring out at a rapid rate. As I was wearing headphones I did not hear it at first. The computer I was using is on the first floor nearly right under the sink location. The good news is that I was able to get the water shut off and the water damage was limited to a section of the archway between two rooms which fell from weight of water but the deluge inundated the computer and it may be a goner. I am trying at present to dry it out and perhaps tomorrow or Thurs. try to start it up. Tal-San-Su who lives in the same area has offered the loan of one of his comps if it is dead. Meanwhile my trusty MacBook is allowing me to send this message and keep informed and I would have had no time to play at any rate because of demands of cleaning up the mess in addition to the usual demands of my situation. I imagine that Phelonius is a ghost somewhere outside of the dungeon and that brings  back memories of my first several months in UO when it was still a new game. If I got killed somewhere (a frequent occurance) and was off in the deep Yew woods somewhere it was often days before I was able to have the time to log in and get the character back to civilization to get a res.

Adrianas

SO sorry to hear!  Well, take care of things and of course you know we will get Phelonius re-outfitted as necessary!

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Rothen

Well, luckily no one got hurt and it was early enough that you didn't sleep thru the event.  Hopefully your insurance will help a bunch!

Hoffs

Tjalle

Well, that sucks.

Do what you gotta do and we´ll see you when you get back.  :)

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Troop

I hope everything turns out well. I had a similar problem back in January and it was a bit of a mess.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Sara Dale

Hope to see you back soon.  Artful wil have a new outfit, Ill have him make a few for you,  hes being lazy about it.  I know what a mess water can be.  We have had a few leakes of our own here.  See you when you get back and thanks for letting us know what is going on.