*pokes head in the door and looks around*

Started by N49ATV, May 05, 2011, 12:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N49ATV

Hello,

How is everyone doing? Hows the shard doing? Im doing pretty good, Noah turned 2 recently, and little Liam is schedualed to come for a first visit July 11th. But Sherry went early last time, so we will see.

Bought myself a 5th wheel, so hoping for some family camping this year. I would tent it, but I dont see sherry tenting with Noah and an infant. Its an old tank, I dont have the bill of sale yet, as it was private, so Ill get it later when I go to get it. But id guess its an '88 (its still beige), 33' 5er, and comes in at 10,600lbs lol

Other then that, not a whole lot is new. Just busy with RL.

Jesus
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Adrianas

Good to hear from ya!  Doin' my best to utilize all the corners of that keep you left Camriel.  (Actually, I've set up different crafting centers in 3 of the 4 corner towers.)

Yes, camping with little ones can be a bit of a challenge, but it can be less of a challenge than many other activities and at least it gets you *out* in the fresh air a bit.  Thanks for giving us Sherry's due date - we *do* expect a couple of photos, I'll have ya know.

Take care and get some good rest while you can!

- Camriel/Adrianas, et al.

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

N49ATV

Oh there will be pictures of him up. I have some 3d ultra-sounds, but sherry doesnt believe in posting that stuff. He is gonna look just like Noah, so fucking good looking :P

Tjalle

Dude, you´ve not even been gone long enough to consider a "poke in"-post.  :P

Good to hear you´re doing fine.
Here´s a fun fact: If he is born on July 11th he will share birthday with Yul Brynner (on the right).

Oh, and go easy on the f-word. ´Tis a family forum.  ;)
Take care, Jesus!

N49ATV

I thought it would be ok if I used it as an adjective, instead of a noun or verb :P

And I used the family friendly version, but the forums spellcheck changed to back........

does that bs fly?

Rothen

Watch out for campfires and infants while out in the wilds.  Had a grandson walk through his dads still hot coals and got a nasty burn on one foot.  The fire had been out most of the night and he didn't recognize the danger. 

N49ATV

Mom is a safety Nazi, he wont be allowed within 100 miles of the fire, without being held onto.