Hello, Looking to come back to siege.

Started by Niz, April 04, 2011, 01:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niz

Hi all, Just reactivated and started over on siege. Looking for a real fresh start played in numerous guilds as a murderer. Currently play a character named Kristiana Freeze. Played as numerous names dating back to the year 2000 of siege. Names include: Yukon Cornelius, Man o waR, Diesel, Pedro Sanchez, and Stryder. Guilds i was a part of in the past: GoD, SZ, J-D, RES, CWS, REV, and WAKA/YAMA. Like i previously stated looking for a real fresh start here and to leave everything Ive done in the past behind me. I'm looking for a PvM style guild and knowing that i can hold my own if we are encountered in pvp. I have great knowledge of teamwork and communication to get things accomplished for whatever it is we may be doing. This seems like a great community to be a part of in any which way i can and i would love to be a part of it.

UncleSham

hello, i spoke with niz.
he says hes an old red who has deleted his guy and started over .
i suggested he join NEW anyway but he feels he doesnt need it . he says he has resources to build new skills .
i said we would probably be willing to overlook a questionable past as long as his present and future remains noble . from my discussions with him , i think he may be older and perhaps wiser now so , yeah i would be willing to put him in ONE , if that meets with the alliance's approval.

i suggested he post here and give his name and such . i told him we'd need a couple days to think about it.

so there it is . what do y'all think ?

Dark Drow

Welcome back to siege. it is nice to see old players back in the game.

Hoffs

Hi Niz. Welcome back. Please ask for me in-game or add me on ICQ at 193165018. I am on-and-off during Euro times (around 3am-7pm Eastern).

Branwyn of Errol

Greetings and welcome back,
Desdemona Lyre and I relatively new to Siege (summer 2008 we migrated from Catskills) so didn't know you when you were here before. But we look forward to meeting you. Des is usually hanging out at her fishmarket and grog shoppe or out chasing pirates and smugglers. I am currently doing my best to evade the Sosarian Humane Society. ;D

Tjalle

Ian James

Ian James, Alexus, Arithan, Bloody Bob

Blind Otto

Hail, and welcome back!
I recall Stryder well, the others not so well. But, welcome back, indeed!

Eowyn

Welcome back dear. If you are the same Stryder I remember from Waka you will make a great addition to Gilfane.

Bruin

Hi Stryder - who was around when you were part of CWS?

Niz

bruin it was so long ago i can barely remember most names in the game.. at the time i was the only red in CWS who only defended the area and never killed innocents again