Bit The Bullet...

Started by N49ATV, December 21, 2010, 04:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N49ATV

Well, looks like I wont be getting a 1000cc commander, or a new quad in the spring. Bought the ring, it will be here in 5 weeks, or so. Spent way too much, so no toys for papa.
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Rothen

Sounds like instead of getting a new toy, you bought the whole playground though!  Congrats.

Tjalle

Quote from: Rothen on December 21, 2010, 09:37:17 AM
Sounds like instead of getting a new toy, you bought the whole playground though!

;D

N49ATV

$16,637.25. She better be happy

Tjalle

Quote from: N49ATV on December 23, 2010, 04:35:46 AM
$16,637.25. She better be happy

Playa, playa fo´ sho´...

;)

N49ATV

We looked at id guess over 100 different bands. Found one she loved finally, that fit her finger, so that was a high start point. Then ya cant cheap out on the rock. Who wants something that looks like an amber, with blackrock in it?

Vortex

Quote from: N49ATV on January 10, 2011, 04:26:03 AM
We looked at id guess over 100 different bands. Found one she loved finally, that fit her finger, so that was a high start point. Then ya cant cheap out on the rock. Who wants something that looks like an amber, with blackrock in it?

Just explain to her that blackrock will improve her skill gain. She won't think you're a geek or anything...

N49ATV

But then she will become blackrock infected, and attack me. And ill have to hit her in the face with a VHS copy of Armageddon, while I yell "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym"

Czarina

I tried that on my husband and he turned into a goat. ..... it was the oddest thing.....

Bob_the_fart_guy

... sorry, sorry, just found this thread. I got a kick out of it.   :P

btw... is he still a goat?