I'm looking to buy a few items.

Started by Bob_the_fart_guy, February 07, 2011, 12:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_the_fart_guy

I do have characters on all shards. I have two accounts though, and one of my two homes in on Seige. That being said. I've finally at long, long last decided on the "final template" that I want for my Seige character. I know this is un-orthodox for the stratics boards, but there is no search option here: http://ultimacodes.com which is my favorite place to find things for sale.

So........ I am turning to this lovely message board for help in finding a few items. I would be happy to purchase them (assuming I can afford them) or trade if I happen to have an item that someone would want to trade me. I'll list the items:

(2) blackrock stew

(1)  120.0 magery powerscroll

(1) 120.0 musicianship powerscroll

(1) 120.0 provocation powerscroll

(1) 120.0 animal lore powerscroll

I'm not in any kind of huge hurry... but if anyone has one or more of the listed items they can help me with... please let me know.    :)

Tjalle

N49ATV

I gave sara the 120 Lore you needed. She locked it down at your house. Enjoy.
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Bob_the_fart_guy

awwww. Thank you! I don't have very many things... but is there any thing you might be looking for? :D

Reuggan

N49ATV

Dont worry about it bob, I have more then I would ever need. Id rather see stuff used, then pixels.

How is your stats? I have a few +25s locked down

Bob_the_fart_guy

Well Reuggan... if your willing... I'd love to have two of them.  :)

Um... N49ATV, if your willing... I'd love to have one of those lovely scrolls.   *smiles*

N49ATV

k next time i log in ill try and get one to you or sara

Bob_the_fart_guy

Got the Animal Lore scroll and the stew, thank you all so much. Just looking for the other scrolls now.  ^.^ You guys are great.    :D

Bob_the_fart_guy

Just wondering... does anyone know if the GIL vendors will have the 120.0 music, provocation and magery power scrolls that I'm still looking for.

;D

N49ATV

Ask sara, she can check in the treasury

Bob_the_fart_guy

Cool. I finally got ahold of Sara, I got the music and provo scroll. Now I gotta' keep my eyes open for a 120.0 magery. I didn't think I'd ever need a 120.0 magery scroll, on any shard. But I think I'd like one on Seige.

So...um yeah. I know it will fetch a pretty penny. But if anyone hears any leads of a 120.0 magery scroll for Seige, can you pass the info my way.  *smiles*  I will probably also post a request for the scroll on stratics forums.

On a side note... other than skilling up my character, I've been site searching for a spot to place a castle. I've actually found about 9 - 12 spots that a keep will fit, and about 3 or 4 of them are only one dag-gone tile that blocks me from placing a castle. But I'll keep searching. I could place a keep, but I'm not in a hurry, and I hate moving, so I only want to do it once. Meh, just sharing.

N49ATV

The people who say its worth 8M+ i wouldnt pay that. I wouldnt pay more then 4M for the scroll.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Okie. Thank you for the price tip.   ^.^

I am still on my on-going quest to place a castle. I have found several keep spots at this point... A keep is just not what I'm looking for though. And above all else, of almost everything, in all of Ultima Online... I HATE moving. So, I'd rather just wait (even if it takes like a year or something) until I find a castle spot. I don't say this to be a butt-hole, or sound ungrateful of anyone who may have found me a keep location, or even willing/wanting to give me a keep. I just know what I want and I'm willing to wait for it. While on the topic, to everyone who has been giving me possible castle locations, you guys are awesome! Thank you for being an extra set of eyes for me. I just want to let everyone know that I think you all are so nice for helping me.