Happy to report...

Started by Adrianas, December 16, 2010, 02:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianas

I am happy to report that I almost completely finished with my skills.  Tailor and Imbuing are now at 120.  Smith is still climbing up to 120 (it's at 106.7 right now).  I should have it finished within the next few days.  Otherwise, I have GM'd fletching, carpenter, tinker, lumberjack, mining, fishing, cooking, and alchemy.  And yes, I own a gazillion soulstones it seems.  I'm sure I'll do inscription sooner or later.

My plan, once Camriel gets smith to 120 and can make anything Adrianas needs, is to play Adrianas more and finish up her skills.  But Camriel will still be around, gathering resources, tending his plants, and will gladly take custom orders.  My hope is that this will take some of the pressure off of Willis, who currently seems to imbue for most of GIL, lol.  Well, I suspect that Artful also carries some of that load!  At least I can help share the pleasant burden.

I want to thank *everyone* who has helped Camriel get to where he is, especially Sara/Delores.  He has had more SoTs, SoAs, and Power Scrolls dropped on him than I would have ever imagined.  Oh, and the other day I was given a twinkling scimitar recipe for those of you who might want one.  I've got most of the recipes, but have been hanging out in Heartwood, trying to get the last few.  All that's left is: cold forged blade, overseer sundered blade, shard thrasher, runeblade of knowledge, silver-etched mace and phantom staff (which is a carp. recipe).  So, almost done!

Thanks again! - Camriel/Adrianas

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Tjalle

Good to hear.

It´s nice when hard work pays off...  :)

Troop

Congrats! It's a long road to finish some of those skills. I'll try to get in-game soon and check my recipe stash. I probably have some of those you need.
Everything is better when you are wearing purple shoes.

Elwyn

Can I buy some high level SSI and DI bows from you? I can pay whatever or trade resources...whatever comes from treasure chests up to level 6. Elwyn is an archer but my other char, Jeanne is a tamer/t hunter. Thanks 

Adrianas

Sure can!  I will need to look up what ingredients I will need.  I am still building a good stockpile of ingredients.

Oh, and I have now gotten Smith to 120.  :)

Finally, to Valentine - I have finished your gold suit.  It's currently locked down in a bag at Sara's house.  She can get it to you, or I can if/when I'm on.

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Adrianas

Okay.  For SSI on a bow, we need Essence of Control (10 of them probably).  They may be obtained at the "Enslaved Goblin mini-champ" in the Abyss.  For DI on a bow you need crystal shards (again, probably 10 - in my limited experience doing imbuing, it appears that 10 of the "special ingredient" is needed to get the max points).  The crystal shards may be obtained at the Cavern of the Discarded mini-champ, or Lumberjacking in Ter-Mur.  We will also need Citrine and Tourmaline Gems.  Not certain how many (I'm at work right now), but probably no more than 20 of each.  They may be mined or purchased (often purchasing is easier).  Need to shop at different towns to find a reasonable price - they should be between 104 and 150 gp each.  Vesper was good last I checked, but it apparently changes depending on faction activity.

You will need to tell me what type of bow you want, and what type of wood you would like me to make it from.  If it's a special wood, it would help if you could come up with the wood.  I do have some of most types, but would need to charge you for the wood if I need to pull from my stock.  I will also need Enchanted Essence for the Damage Increase and...ouch - I need relic fragments for the SSI.  I have no relic fragments yet.

If you supply all the ingredients, I'll do it for free.  The relic fragments are hard to come by because they may only be obtained by unraveling minor and not-so-minor artifacts.  I don't know if anyone sells them.  (If so and you find some, let me know who is selling and for how much!)

Elwyn

Super. Let me know what u need or how much and we'll meet and trade. ThaNks

Elwyn

i didn't see all you that posted while reading my tiny blackberry. now that i see what you need i have my work cut out. I guess i shouldn't be selling all those essences i farm out of those t chests. I'll get back to you when i get all the ingredients you need to make the bows. If you can think of anything else post or my icq is 18665022. thanks again.

Rothen

I have the essence of control, the gems and enchanted essence.  Gimme a yell in ally chat and you can have what you need.  ;)

Righty

Quote from: Elwyn on December 21, 2010, 10:32:33 PM
I guess i shouldn't be selling all those essences i farm out of those t chests.

Oh yes you should! Where is your vendor located? :)