Ingots for sale!

Started by Valentine, December 09, 2010, 12:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valentine

Greetings everyone!

I'm St Valentine and currently in NEW.  I've spoken with a few GIL members and have been blessed with much generosity from Shalimar, Brutus, and Shakespeare.  I'm currently working on an "Extreme Miner" character on Siege Perilous and have been successful with all but the valorite elementals.

More to the point:  I want to give back to the community.  I've got ingots of all flavors (few verite, but I'm working on it) and it is all that I have to give back to the community right now.  I'm looking for some direction as to how I can benefit the community; so, if you all have suggestions or requests (for ingots, perhaps), let me know.

Also, I have an ingot vendor 50 paces north of Yew gate at my home, Mighndieur Manor (79.32'N 43.22'W), but those prices are for the passersby.  I'll definately give ingots away to guildmembers and friends.

Looking foward to meeting new friends,
St Valentine

Addendum:  I've joined GIL and will be networking more in-game; I'll check this board from time to time.  You can and should post on my house for speedier business.  My thanks to both Righty and Camriel for thier business!

Tjalle

Welcome back to Siege and welcome to the forum!

:)

Righty

Hi there. I need valorite and verite ingots SOOOOOOOOO badly. I'll mostly likely buy your gems too :D

Valentine

I also have thousands of gems, but they are not listed on the stratic website for prices.  Would anyone care to make a suggestion for the following gems?

Diamond-
Sapphire-
Star Sapphire-
Amber-
Ruby-
Citrine-
Amethist-
Tourmaline-
Emerald-
and Crystallne Blackrock-

Adrianas

Amber!  As I work imbuing up to 120, I need a *ton* of Amber!  The lowest rate (from an NPC vendor) on the shard is 104 gp each.  How much do you have and what might you be willing to sell it for?  I definitely need to buy a 'stockpile' before I hit GM and start using a Scroll of Alacrity for the imbuing.  (I'm at 95 skill right now.)

- Camriel

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

Valentine

I've collected about 200 pieces of each gem.
I don't know what they are worth, but I'll put them on my vendor for you unless you want to meet me at a bank.  You can ICQ me.

Valentine

Adrianas,

If you want my 200 pieces of amber, I can sell them to you at a discount price of 20gps (? I'm willing to negotiate down from 20 per amber).  I don't know what the going rate is, but 100 seems incredibly high.  I'll have a steady flow of them but probably not as fast as you need.  I also have all the other gems, but only a few magical ones.  All the common gems will sell for 20gp/per gem also.  If you need to contact me, you can message me here or contact me thru icq.   I would hate to put the gems on my vendor and have someone else scoop them up before you get to them, as I don't need the cash from gems (Valorite is what people pay for).

Regards,

St Valentine

Adrianas

Heyas, Valentine!  Oh, I thought you were going to put them up on your vendor.  I had swung by there, but no gems.  I will be in-game tonight (about 7 - 8 pm Central Time) and will gladly buy them from you - quite possibly all the gems you have, minor or major.  If you are not on that late, we can catch up this weekend.  Consider them sold!  :)

- Adrianas/Camriel

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14