Any Intrest in Blessed Tomb of Lost Knollege

Started by N49ATV, November 01, 2010, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N49ATV

Well for some reason my ToT major book is blessed now. I dont see me ever using it, as if I need +15 mage, its gonna be due to a mage wep, so cant really arm them both. So anyone interested in it, and would throw me a reasonable offer for it?
It may be short, but it sure is skinny

Rothen

I would like to buy it from you, but not sure what they are worth at all...  Can anyone offer their .02 on a fair bid?  Thanks

N49ATV

well in talking with a highly respected person the guild knows, he is saying 10M+. Im just waiting to see what EA has to say on it, sicne its not to be blessed

Adrianas

You know, I suspect I know what the deal is with your book.  (maybe?)  Did that book come from an IDOC?  As some will remember, there was a time, long ago, when Siege players were each given a "ticket" that they could use to bless one item.  (Before the interface we have now for Siege bless.)  I vaguely remember those days.  I wonder if your book is a holdover from that time?  Blessed with a ticket by some player now long gone?

- Adrianas

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

N49ATV

I cant see people using an item bless deed on this book. Just doesnt seem right. But i guess its been out since before event spellbooks.

Adrianas

Well, it wouldn't have been my choice, but you never know.  Back then, they didn't have all the enhancing and imbuing that we have now, so the weapons were, well, just the weapons.  If you had a GM smith, you could make (or re-make) anything in the game.  Who know?  It might have been an item that was pushing him/her from 100 magery to 115 magery or somesuch.

Or I could be wrong.  But I figured that it did at least explain it.  I also have an odd item from an IDOC that is "blessed" that shouldn't be, wouldn't normally be - a Lucky Necklace.  I figure it was the same thing.  Someone used their Siege bless deed on it.  Oh - edit here - that is incorrect (about the Lucky Necklace).  Apparently it is/was a promotional item and it did come "blessed."

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14

N49ATV

THe lucky necklace used to be blessed. They removed it after a while. So any new ones picked are no longer blessed, but the blessed ones out there stay put

Rothen

Well that is a bit too pricy for me at the moment.  Especially since I'm mainly a dexxer.  It would be a great item for a mage or tamer though.

N49ATV

Well one thing that made a lot of sense to me, was to use it while in stat loss. When your skills are lower, throw it on, and be able to get around better etc.

UncleSham

i just checked my tomb ... its blessed too . (didnt use to be)

hmmmm

N49ATV

so thats 3 I have heard of. One in an inactive house, mine, and yours. hmm. Wonder whats going on.

Kael

Actually just checked mine and the same..blessed

N49ATV

lol, here i thought i had something rare lol. wonder what happened.

Adrianas

Righty

Yep mine is blessed too. Musta got blessed in the patch somewhere. I wonder if you got a fresh one it would be blessed too?