Visits from Branwyn who will need a new greater dragon.

Started by Branwyn of Errol, September 15, 2010, 09:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branwyn of Errol

Since I embarked on my new way of life, my visits to Britannia are more restricted as all know. And I am finding that Desdemona, while a rather intriguing character in her own right, is not capable of "taking my place" so to speak in guild activities. This is frustrating personally because when I am able to have personal free time to play, I prefer to participate in a social activity to hanging out as Desdemona training skills. Thanks to Tal's generosity, I will be able to be play as "myself", but as I gave away my greater dragon I will need help to obtain a new one from one of you tamers out there.

Tjalle

Branwyn of Errol

Yes indeed it is solved. Thank you for the fine dragon. I will be about later looking for Sara as she said she would be around.

Adrianas

Sara won't be around today or for the next few days.  She is having back surgery today and they will then keep her for "2 - 3 days" before letting her go home.  I am just grateful that they have made huge advances with back surgery over the past decade.  So we can all send her good, happy healing thoughts!

Never on the field of Sosarian combat was so much dished out to so many by so few-Void Pool 7/19/14